Respect

Randhir stired a little and wrapped his hand around the soft pillow(Sanyukta) beside him.

Hmmm....mera pillow aj kuch jyada hi soft hei...(just than his hands sensed another hand and he stood up on the bed...) yeh tto Sanyukta hei!....(he was looking at her cute face.....) bahat pyari hei yeh...sayad mera dhyan rakhte rakhte yehi sso gayi (caressed her face and his gaze fell on her sleeve which was slipped from her left shoulder thus revealing her milky white skin)

As a gentleman he adjusted her dress and covered her with a quilt......he too laid down once again maintaining a safest distance from her....

he kept on adoring her until his eyes gave up once again and he drifted off to deep slumber... 

Sanyukta yawned and turned her face to the left side.....her lips spread thus welcoming a sweet smile to her face.......she touched his cheeks and was relieved as his temperature was normal....

I shall bath.....(just then her senses reminded her that she slept beside him only!) haww...(closed her mouth) mei yahan so gayi!....chal Sanyu nikal yahan sei isse pehleki yeh dekhle...(she was about to get up)

Meine tto dekh liya hei,,hawwww....(she looked at him yawning) good morning sweet heart...(he gave her a flying kiss....

I am not your sweet heart...huh jerk....(she showed him her tongue and dashed inside the loo)

wese....u were looking hot....(he screamed)

Do hell with u...(she screamed back)

After the shower Sanyukta came back wearing his bathrobe....

Shit....naha tto lia aab pehnungi kya? (she pouted...) acha hua wo yahan nehi hei...usika kuch pehenleti hun.....(she marched towards the door to lock it from inside and did the honor)

Wese.....tum mere bathrobe mei aur bhi jaya hot lagti ho.....tum summer season mei peda hue thi? (she looked at the source of his voice and found him sitting on a chair near the window munching a carrot)

Tum!...(she felt shy) jao yahan sei....(she started pushing him.....just then he notice that knot of his bathrobe is loosening and can reveal her secretes anytime....)

shit...(he turned to the other side and she was confuse.....within a fraction of seconds she felt that the knot is opened)

Sanyukta clutched the bathrobe and glanced at Randhir whose back was facing her.....she smiled thinking that he respects her dignity.....

Huh eak bathrobe bhi pehena nei ata aur yeh mera ghar sambhalegi...(he taunted)

Sanyukta smiled and wear the robe properly...

aab tum jao mujhe change karna hei...(she pushed him outside and locked the door)

thoda pagal hei....par acha hei...(she smiled coyly)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u