Sweet Talks

Sanyukta tu kha kun nei rahi? (Anju asked as she was playing with her food)

kuch nei (dreamily) mei bartan dho dungi aap chinta maat karo....(she whispered still lost in her dream)

Tumne kya socha hei bete Randhir ke bareme? (Kishore asked her and she lifted up her eye lashes to fix her gaze on Kishore's face.)

papa....mere tarafse haan hei (trying to suppress her blush)

Kishore and Anju were happy about her decision....

wo mei aur nei khaungi (she excused herself and locked herself inside her room)

Yeh ho kya raha hei mujhe.....I am just thinking about him.....his gestures.....itna tto mujhe Vishal ke liye bhi nei laga tha......Randhir bahat hi pyara hei....(she laid on her bed looking at his picture in her cell phone) sayand mei isse pasand karne lagi hun.......(she blushed) may be we can go together well....(just then her cell beeped with his call)

hello.....(his husky voice reached her ear drums)

Hello...(she whispered in her lovely tone)

Kya kar rahi ho? (sweetly) mujhe yaad kar rahi thi na?

nei tto (she was shocked)

Itna shocked kun ho rahi ho....(he smiled) mei bhi wahi kar raha tha.....(she smiled coyly) wese honeymoon ke liye kahan jaenge haam?

K...kya? hh....I mean (she frowned)

Kun? kuch galat puch lia ka maine? (he was teasing her)

abhi tto shadi bi nei hue fir...(she was feeling hell shy to talk about all these)

Kun tumhe mujhse nei karni shadi? (he was a bit hurt)

Esa nei hey I will marry u only....(she chipped and closed her mouth immediately)

Silence prevailed in the air.....

acha suno......Japan chale? (Randhir asked her while resting his back on the soft cushion)

haan....(she whispered) I mean tumhe jesa thik lage....

Acha! yani shadike baad bhi sab meri marjise hoga? (he loves to play around her)

haan...(dreamily)

Fir pehlese bata deta hun....mujhe 8 bachhe chaiye......(he chuckled)

kya? nei nei esa thodi hota hei....(she frowned and he lost his last control to stop the laugh) hass kun rahe ho? hawwwww mera majak bana rahe ho na....I hate u....(she ended the conversation)

Huh khusat.....budhha kahinka...bada aya bachha banane wala...jeseki mei bachha banaeki machine hun....huh....(later she blushed thinking about carrying their baby in her womb)

pata nei hamari first night kesi hogi...(she was having these kinds of thoughts now-a-days...she was spending romantic moments with him in her imagination)

::::::::::::::::::::::

Hello...(he called her again) phone kun kata?

wo...I hate u......(she was irritated)

I love u...(he chipped huskily)

kya? kya kaha tumne....(her heart was pounding at it's highest rate)

Randhir Singh Sekhawat apni batoko repeat nei karta....so sorry....(he smirked)

huh......sada hua karela....(she muttered some curses under her breathe)

acha suno.....kal kali mata ke mandir kei piche milo mujhse....

kun meri bali chadhaoge (she twisted her lips)

Jo kahan hei wo karo...(now he ended the conversation)

bandar.....(she threw the mobile somewhere)

:::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u