Conversation

Chini kitna dalun?[How much sugar?] (She initiated the conversation and was looking at his cute eyes which were driving her crazy.)

Half...(he cheeped formally and she did the honor)

We were on the terrace as instructed by our elders.......the main aim was to know each other....

Do you believe in unconditional love? (she asked him all of a sudden and he stopped sipping his tea)

Yes.....I mean...(he sighed) love is love......whether it's unconditional or not.....how does it matters? (he scrunched his brows)

Do u love your parents? (the situation was like they were playing KBC........)

Of course....(he grinned)

Okay.....let's imagine.....your parents committed a crime like murder or anything like that...(Randhir glared her) just imagine.....will u still love them? (she raised one of her brows)

I...(licked his lips).....yes I will....

What? you will love a criminal!.....

Listen u r crossing your limits...(he stood up)

Calm down Mr Sekhawat.....I think it's your mere excuse to avoid this question....

It's not (banged his fist on the table) I will love them irrespective of what they are doing......even if they will commit anything wrong............

It means you will support the wrong people....(she smirked)

It's not like that I will support them......but my love is not dependent upon what they do and what not.....it's a feeling which will always remain in my heart till eternity.......they will be payed for their wrong deeds but I am no body to create hatred for them in my heart. 

Will u still love to be considered as Mr Randhir Singh Sekhawat....son of the criminal Mr Harsh Vardhan Sekhawat.....

It's enough of your nonsense....you are nobody to judge my love for my parents.......good bye...(he glared her before turning to the other side)

I am sorry Randhir....(he looked at her smiling face) I just wanted to know whether you believe in true love or not......

I think tumhara KBC ho gaya I want to leave....[I think your KBC is over....I want to leave](he looked away)

Tum yahan kun aye ho? Arrange marriage kun karna hei?[Why are u here Randhir? Why do u want to do an arranged marriage?](she asked this time in a sweet voice)

mere parents chate hei ki mei settle ho jaun.{My parents wants me to get settled] (he cheeped slowly)

aur tum?[And You?] (he looked at her and their eyes got latched with each other)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u