Intimacy!

mumma mei blue belly ice cleam thaungi....(Aradhana chipped excited)

Haan baccha thik hei lekin.......sirf eak.....(Sanyukta caressed her cheek)

Otey mumma .....

Chal mei tujhe leke chalti hun (Kostuki held her hands and they walked towards the ice cream counter)

Ouch....(Sanyukta was having a juice and someone pushed her a little it was a teenage boy)

Sorry didi (looking at her stained sharee)

It's okay

Sanyukta tum washroom jake saf kardo.....(Mrs Malhotra suggested)

She was busy cleaning her sharre when she felt someone's finger on her back.......she shivered feeling this known touch........Sanyukta closed her eyes tight and he gently tied the knot of her blouse which was a little disheveled....

eak baar chance dedo Sanyukta please (he hugged her from back and she was losing herself in his touch)

Randhir was a great friend of Mr Malhotra so he was invited there too.....when he entered the washroom his eyes fell on his lady love and he was not able to stop his legs.....

Please Randhir leave me.....(she whispered with her eyes closed)

Mei hi janta hun kese ji raha tha akele......haar pal mauth ke barabar tha....(he chipped near her ear and his lips touched the skin of her neck) I missed u a lot........lekin I was not ready to move on with u........parents ki death nei andar tak todke rakha tha mujhe Sanyukta......(his warm saline drops touched her collar bone and she started crying too) I know hurt kia hei mene tumhe lekin please Sanyukta iss nadan ko eak aur chance dedo...please Sanyukta.....

They remained like that but Sanyukta's heart was not in a condition to forgive him and accept him whole heatedly.....

Just leave me Randhir (she pushed him and he was shocked) dare u touch me (showed him her fore finger) wo hak tumne ussi din khodithi jaab mujhe thukrake chale gaye......aaj mei kehti hun "Go and find someone else". (she was leaving from there)

Kya Parth ke pyar ne tumhare dil se mujhe puri tarah se hata dia? (he asked and she closed her eyes tight) bolona Sanyukta....

She left the place without giving him any answer......

At night......

Sanyukta covered the quilt on her daughter and went to talk with Parth......

usse lagta hei mei usse bhul chuki hun Parth....(she caressed his pic) yeh tto apko bhi pata hei na kitna chati hun mei usse.....I am hurt Parth......kun chodke gaya ho mujhe.....na wo mujhe chodta aur na mei apna sab kuch kho deti.....(she cried some more time)

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap:

Sanyukta's Story ........ truth about Parth and her relation

:::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Jan...