Shocked!

6 years later.....

He inhaled deeply feeling blissful after coming in contact with the fresh air of India after long 6 years.....

I am back Sanyukta (he smiled......looking at her pic in his mobile) mujhse bahat badi galati ho gayi.....(his eyes watered) tumse dur jake aur akela padgaya mei.......bahat deri se realize hua ke mei tumhare bina ji nehi sakta....(he smiled painfully) kya karun budhu jo hun (in his chocked voice)

He settled himself inside taxi and drove towards his old house.......Randhir sighed looking at his house and the memories of their togetherness flashed in front of his eyes....

I love u Sanyukta (he closed his eyes tight and tears rolled down his eyes) I am sorry.....

After having his lunch Randhir visited Sanyukta's old house where he came to know that the Aggarwals are not living here since 4 years

Kahan ho tum Sanyukta....(he frowned and walked out of the street with a heavy heart) meri galati ki itni badi saja maat ddo please.......I need u.....(he sat on a bench with a thud)

The street was full with the hustle bustle of various people.... but his heart was lonely.........Sanyukta.......please come back......please........(suddenly a pink colored ball touched his shoes and he took that in his hands)

wo mela ball hei.....(he upped his lashes to see the owner of this sweet voice and his face welcomed a wide grin)

Acha! (the 4 year old little girl blinked her eyes) mei kese manlu ki yeh apka hei? (pulled her cheeks)

mela hei tto mela hei..... dedo untle please....(she pouted)

awwww....(he picked her up and made her sit on his laps) eak condition hei.....

codison kya hota hei....(she asked cutely)

matlab apke ko mere liye kuch karna hoga tab jake mei yeh ball apko dunga....

kya kalu mei?

apke mujhe eak kissi dena hoga (pointed his right cheek)

mama ne taha hei stlengels tto tissi nei dete.....(she was super cute at that time so that Randhir pecked her cheeks) chii....(wiped her cheeks) 

hawwwww.......princess ko acha nei laga? (he asked making his eyes wide)

aapko kese pata ki mela naam plincess hei ? (she frowned)

Princess......Princesss.....

untle mama bula lahi hei I need to do (go)

She climbed down.....

Princess tum yahan ho aur me....(she stopped looking at the person and Randhir was shocked too.....he stood up whereas their eyes were glued with each other)

Sanyukta! (he managed to whisper)

mama.....(Princess hugged her mama and Randhir was speechless)

m...mama! (he uttered in his chocked voice)

Randhir.....(she whispered controlling her tears)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u