Separation! Again !

Pagal ho gaye ho tum? (she was super angry) samjhte kya ho tum khudko (pushed him and he stepped back) batao samajhte kha ho khudko....(clutched his shirt collar and dragged him towards her) doll hun mei?....(he was just looking at her face with his mouth wide open) jaab chaha khela aur jaab maan bhargaya (tears rolled down her eyes)

I am sorry Sanyukta please meri.....

nehi (she screamed) chale jao meri life sei..... (her scream was so loud that Aradhana woke up) please jawo.... (she fell on the floor holding her head)

Sa....

Jao.... (she screamed once again literally breaking her vocal cords)

Randhir left the place...... he was scared of Sanyukta...... he never came across this side of her.....

mumma tya hua? (Aradhana hugged her mumma who was crying like a baby) apko toko nei mili isliye lo lahe ho?

Mere sath his esa kun hota hei....(she hugged her baby daughter and cried her heart out) mujhe koi nei samajhta koi nei......

nei mumma mei apto samajti hun....(Aradhana caressed her head as soon as Sanyukta rested her head on Aradhana's tiny laps) meli mumma sabse achi....(while caressing her hair and Sanyukta was sobbing silently) aul achhe mumma nei lote.....wo tto stlong hote hei....(she kissed her forehead and Sanyukta smiled a little)

The entire scene was witnessed by Randhir who was peeping through the slightly opened door....

Iss kadar nafrat karti ho mujhse tum? (he blinked his tears) agar mujhe pata hota ki mera eak galat fesla haam donoki bich itni duri ladegi tto mei kabhi tumhe chodta hi nei..... (he left her home and was now walking on the streets alone) hey bhagwan..... apto sabko chances dete ho fir mujhe kun nehi..... (looked up) mei sacche dilse usse chata hun..... Princess aur Sanyukta ke sath apni puri life bitana chata hun mei..... please God..... maat ka........ahhhhhh........ (within a seconds he was in the pool of blood)

Arrey dei diya re dhaka..... arrey koi ambulance bulao (people were chanting all these..... within sometime he was taken to the hospital)

mumma dekho hamare stleet kei end mei titne log ittathe hue hei (Sanyukta peeped through the window)

Chalo dekhte hei (picked up princess and rushed towards the street end)

Kya hua yahan?

Arrey tumhe nehi pata Mrs Kashyap? yahan uss ladke ko dhakka dei dia iss sarabi driver nei....(who was taken by the police)

Kisse? (Sanyukta asked)

Pata nei yeh uska mobile hei (gave her and Sanyukta froze right there)

Ra..... Randhir (she whispered)

mumma haam tahan ja lahe hei aul aap filse tun lo lahe ho? (Aradhana asked)

Abhi kuch maat pucho....(still crying)

They climbed down the auto and entered inside the city hospital.....

Ra... Randhir (to the receptionist)

Abhi abhi jo accident ....(she was feeling like as if she will faint right there.....but she should be strong) abhi jo eak accident....

Oh wo recent accident case? uss taraf 

Before she could complete Sanyukta rushed holding Princess.....

Doctor.... Randhir... wo accident patient wo kesa...

aap uske...

mei uski...(she was fumbling)

Landhil mele dad hei....(Aradhana chipped)

Dekhiye apke pati ka condition bahat serious hei..... unka operation ki tayari kar rahe hei.... aap money deposit kardijiye....

wo bach jaega na? please usse bachalo....(she was literally begging for his life)

Dekhiye.... haam apna 100 % denge.... baki God ji ke hath....

Randhir! (she let out a mere whisper)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

Give a try to "A Beautiful feeling"

Jan...