part 1 Stress

(keep in mind that this is my first story so it might suck a bit sometimes but I hope it turns out okay for you and me both, and I am not going to have any names or I will change them)

Stress, anxiety and depression all things I live with. It's not to hard for the depression part since it's not to bad, but when it feels like you have no voice when you try to speak to someone and they laugh that's a hole other matter.

Going in washrooms and having panic attacks because you just don't think people care is some how a normal thing for me.

But I wouldn't say my life is bad. 

I think it's perfect in many ways, like having a mom who understands and helps me through all of it and I know I'm very lucky for that but it still hurts sometimes when I FEEL like I don't have anyone on my side, which happens way more often than not.

I wish I was normal but I guess no one really is.

I've always been told to stay quiet and just listen and it helped me in a way, but sometimes it really doesn't help me at all.

My mom and step dad have helped me so much, and even though I don't think of my real dad much I always did when I was in public school since there was always this model family and the model family was you have one dad and one mom and one brother/sister or none and then you were normal... but no one was, it was all just some mask they put on. 

I would go to a friends house and they were rich and they had one child and they made that child together and the mom and the dad were both 'normal'. But the moment you saw them at home, they yelled at each other or the child always got what they wanted in the end... but I still wish my life was like that sometimes just to make things easier for me.

But I've always had to remind my self that if I didn't have the family I do, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

-------------------------------------------

so I hope this was okay for the first chapter.

I'll probable try to get into more stuff about my past and stuff in other parts of the story coming up. 

And if there is anything you want me to write about or something, I can put them in later parts.

See you later people.