Chapter 13.5

Chapter 13.5

I woke up in the middle of the night and sighed. The cramps were way too painful for me to sleep.

Oh well, I thought as I crept out of the room, time for a night walk.

But first, the toilet. I went back in the room and took my stuff and walked out again and headed to the toilet. If any instructor caught me I had a good excuse.

The cold wind bit my face as I walked out of the room once again. I shivered, it was going to be autumn soon and it's getting slightly colder every night.

When I came out of the toilet, I jumped back. Beside the toilet were a few round tables and benches and there was someone sitting on one of the benches with his back facing me.

I flicked on my torchlight and shone it on that person's head. That person turned around and squinted his eyes under the bright light.

Jordan? I immediately turned it off and went towards him.

"Sorry." I muttered. "I thought you were an instructor."

"It's okay. Toilet?" he asked as I sat on the seat beside him. I nodded and noticed his wet hair and a towel hung around his neck. Just showered.

"You should go back to sleep now." he said, "You need to wake up early tomorrow."

"Whatever. It's the last day of camp tomorrow. Besides, I can't sleep." He didn't ask why, just nodded. It's like he knew. Urgh that sounds weird.

"How about you?" I asked, trying to think if something else, "Why are you not sleeping?"

"I have something that worries me. Sometimes, I spend the night just thinking about it." He answered, gazing at the full moon.

"What is it?" Now was the perfect opportunity to ask him.

He frowned, "I want to tell you but... I can't. I'm really sorry but I can't. This needs to be told to all of you later. Much, much later."

"Wait. All of us? Who is us?"

"Fans. Subscribers. Friends." He gestured to the air.

Now this got me really worried, "It has to do with us?" Is it really that important?

Ah, here it is, the pain again. I clutched my stomach and shivered. It was getting colder.

He nodded sadly and stood up and held out his hand. I took it and still clutching my stomach with the other hand, stood up. His hand was warm and soft, I wish I could hold it forever.

He hugged me tightly, which took me by surprise, "Are you alright? Is it painful?" he asked softly.

I nodded, tears in my eyes, and hugged him back, "Yeah." God dammit, why must everything come at the wrong timing?

We stayed like this for quite some time. I stopped shivering as his body warmed me up.

I finally let go and said, "Thanks."

"You're welcome. I'm returning back to my room. Good night, Emily. Don't cry okay?" He took out a tissue and wiped a tear on my face away. He then placed the tissue in my hands.

"Good night." I said. He smiled weakly and walked back to his room, leaving me to stand alone in the dark.

AN: FEELS. SO MUCH FEELS. LOOK AT ALL THE FEELS. THIS IS MORE FEEL-Y THAN CHAPTER 13