Two

*Alexa's*

  "Mom, dad, what's going on here?" I yawned, cascading the stairs.

  Servants and maids were running around, carrying towels, plates and all other stuff.

  "Oh! You don't remember darling? It's our anniversary!" Mom squealed, hugging my dad.

  I blinked and remembered.

"Right, well then. I'll be at Fiona's until the party's over." I shrugged, floating out the castle.

  "What? Dear! Your joining the party." They laughed.

  That made me stop my steps and turn to them with a weird look.

  "Oh no. No no no. I'm not going to some lovey dovey wedding anniversary party filled with adults."

  "But sweetie, your already on the list. Besides, there are also some kids your age here, like Marshall, for example. He's your friend, isn't he?" She smiled.

  "What? Marshall? My friend? You must be dreaming mom. There is no way, I'm going to be friends with that cocky, obnoxious, rude, flirt of a vampire." I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

  "You still have to come, dear. You can invite your friends if you want." Dad smiled.

  My stoick face remained, but they made their puppy eyes.

  "Dang it..fine. I'll go invite my friends.." I sighed, giving in.

  "Yay! The party's at six. Come home before then so the maids can dress you up. Oh! Tell them to bring a date!" They smiled, waving at me.

  I rolled my eyes and left, the guards bowing at me.

Leaving the nightosphere, I ventured to the land of AAA, looking for Fiona, cake, gumball, and Lord monochrome.

  I found Fiona and cake in a nearby forest, fighting off a three headed bear.

  "Hey guys!" I waved at them.

They caught my attention and waved at me before they finished off the bear.

  "Hi, Alex! What are you doing here?" Fiona giggled.

  "Hoo, that bear tired me out.." cake wiped a sweat off her forehead.

  We giggled at her tired figure.

"Oh, right! You guys free tonight?"

  "Yeah, why?" They answered at the same time.

   "My parents are throwing their anniversary party tonight, and I'm supposed to be there." I groaned. "I didn't want to, but they told me I can bring friends if I want. So, you guys up for it?" I grinned.

  "Ofcourse, sugar! We never say no to a party!" Cake grinned.

  "Why not. It'll be a change from the usual candy kingdom party." Fiona giggled.

  "Nice! Okay, now let's invite gumball and Lord M."

  They agreed and we went off to the candy kingdom first, as I had explained that they needed a date for the party.

  Gumball had agreed to come, and we happened to spot the black unicorn around so cake asked him.

  "He said yes!" Cake squealed.

"Alright! Now let's go, the party's at six. You guys go get ready. One of our servant's will come by to get you guys."

  "Yes, sir!" Fiona saluted.