Four

*Alexa's*

   It's been a few days since the party, and daimons mom has been sending me gifts of apology for what his stupid son, as she quoted, did.

   I was in the middle of my song writting when a door suddenly opened from my wall, and the door lord popped up.

  "what are you- ahh!" I gasped as he pushed me and grabbed my guitar before opening up a new door.

    "Hey! what the glob! give it back!" I yelled running after him.

The door led to aaa, in fionna and cake's place. I saw Bmo, Fionna, and cake yelling at the door lord, who had some of their stuff aswell.

  "you guys too huh?" I chuckled.

"Ugh, tell me about it. What did he take from you?" Fionna groaned.

  "My bass guitar! I was in the middle of using it!" I whined.

"The one marshall gave you?" Cake grinned.

  "Yeah, that."

She snickered, looking at me weirdly.

   "We gotta follow it! I want my guitar back.." I growled.

We all agreed and ran to the door he created.

  Popping in the candy castle, We saw Pg chasing the door lord, who opened up a new door. again.

  He seemed to be shocked to see us chasing him aswell. going through another door, we were at marshall's place, where we heard him from the living room.

   He was trying to swing his axe bass at the door lord, who dodged it and opened up a door.

 "Ahhh!!" He hissed as the sun shined.

 The door lord jumped in as we ran up to marshall.

  "You okay?" Fionna asked, at the slightly burned vampire.

"Im fine. im okay." He groaned.

   "dont worry, we'll get him.." Fionna said, then jumped in with cake following.

Pg followed after, as I stayed and waited as marshall came out his room with a big sun hat.

   "okay, one, that totally looks funny on you, and two, lets go!" I snickered, pulling him out the door.

  The door shut just befoe fionna and cake could enter. Words popped up from the frames of the door.

  "This door shall yield to no command, save for a song from a genuine band.."

"What is this griphograph!" Fionna grumbled.

I sighed and listened as Pg explained.

  "That's the door of the door lords, fionna. We used to lock them up, but they kept braking out, because they're door lords.." He sighed.

  "They broke out, because you let them live.."Marshall commented, making the prince angry.

"well, the door said it'll open for a genuine band, so lets try to music this door open as a quintet." I shrugged.

   "Can I be the mean one in the band? Cause that's the important part of the band's success. " Cake fakely glared.

  Marshall chuckled, and strummed his guitar.

"I know how to open this door, we're gonna lay down a chill jam.." He grinned, playing a tune.

"Alright!" Fionna cheered, as cake dug out her xylophones.