Twenty one

*Alexa's*

Sitting in the library, I was smiling down at the book in my hand that I never managed to read.

My mind kept going back to last night.

He wanted kids..this makes everything alot easier..

I sighed happily as I rubbed my still flat stomach.

"He's going to love you, darling.." I whispered with a soft smile.

I shut the book and kept it back in its shelf and left the library after saying goodbye to turtle princess.

The portal has been finished, and now, everyone can come and go from one universe to the other.

"Have a nice day, Alexa!" She was waved.

I went back to aaa and traveled to Marshall's cave, where I lived once again.

As soon as the portal opened, we all went back and Marshall helped me take my stuff back to his place, after a session of talks from gumball.

"Hey Marshall, I'm home!" I called as I entered.

It was awfully quiet.

Going up to the room we now shared; even though I still have my old room.

I saw him sitting by his desk, his axe bass in hand headphones plugged in and music journal opened.

"Marshall, hey I'm home!"

I laughed when he didn't hear me. I could practically hear the music from the door, that's why.

Going up behind him, I wrapped my arms around him which made him stiffened but relaxed after a few seconds with a smile.

I rested my chin in his shoulder as I have small kisses on his neck.

He laughed as he stopped writing music and pulled his headphones out.

"Well hi to you too." He turned with a grin.

He pulled me onto his lap where his hands rested on my waist.

"You weren't answering, so I thought I could get your attention." I shrugged.

He smirked and kissed my neck.

"And I think you just did.."

A heavy breath came out as he nipped at my neck.

My hands got lost in his hair as my neck angled to let him get better access.

He found my sweet spot and sunk his teeth in, making me gasp as I felt blood leak out.

"Always, better than strawberries.." he purred as he licked at my neck.

I felt my neck and realized he had just made two teeth marks.

"You really love to bite me, don't you?"

He chuckled and shrugged.

"What can I say? Your irresistibly delicious."

I rolled my eyes with a smug grin.

"Yeah yeah. Now go finish your song, I wanna hear it." I smiled as I got off his lap.

He pouted playfully at me.

"You tease me too much. First you want my attention, now you have it then you want be to go back writing music? Girls really are confusing."

I just chuckled at him and laid on our bed.

"Just go write music. I wanna hear it, please.."

"Fine. Anything for you, princess."

I listened to the song he was writing, and smiled.