Seven

*Alexa's*

  Waking up with a start, my eyes opened to see that I'm in a completely different room.

  "What the..-" something stopped me from sitting up.

It was a pale gray arm, that belonged to Marshall. It was wrapped around my waist securely.

  My cheeks burned bright red and my heart nearly jumped out my ribcage.

  I was about to scream when I remembered what happened.

  Marshall had a nightmare..

I realized that he felt alone on the inside. I guessed being a vampire had its downside of being immortal. I wouldn't say it was just for vampires either. Demons were all immortal aswell, so I had seen some of my non demon friends grow old, forget about me, and die. But I lived with that since it was the work of nature.

  But for marshall, who had no one, except for Simone, who was now known as ice queen, he didn't really have anyone after she had gone prince crazy.

  It made him lonely, and afraid of being alone again.

  Staring sadly at the sleeping boy, I moved strands of hair away from his face.

  "You done checking me out?" He suddenly grinned.

  My eyes widened , my cheeks blushed as I pulled my hand away.

  "Marshall! You were awake all along!" I gasped, hitting his arm.

  He chuckled, sitting up making me do the same.

  "Well, I woke up because someone was staring at me. You do know it's rude to stare right?" He smirked.

  I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes I do know that. And I was staring at you because you wouldn't let go of me." Grinning as I pointed on his arm, still wrapped around me.

  As he noticed, he blushed and unwrapped his arm.

  "Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go make breakfast, since you don't want to cook." I grinned smugly as I stood up.

"I do cook too you know!" He hollered as I went out the door.

  Heading to my room first, my face exploded a blush I was hiding since he woke up.

  "Shit..that was close. Anymore and I would've stuttered.." I muttered as I changed out of my PJs.

  I went to the kitchen and started up the stove. I was maming pancakes with strawberries on them since one, I love pancakes, and two, strawberries are my favorite fruit.

  I remembered when I ate Marshall's whole bowl of strawberries in one sitting, making him go out to buy more. And he just bought them that day.

  "Are you done? I'm hungry! You ate all my strawberries again .." he grumbled, pulling a chair as he sat down.

  "Shut up, you never eat them anyway. You just suck the color out if them. Anyways, here. Strawberry pancakes." I smiled, giving him a plate with three stacks.

  We ate in silence, slipping a chat here and there.

  He washed the dishes after, since that was his job. I cook, he washes plates.

  "Alright, I'll just go visit Pg Marshall!" I yelled floating down the ladder after I changed into a pair of new clothes.

  "Sure. I might not be here when you come back, I'll be with my band rehearsing for an upcoming concert sometime this month or the next."