Introduction

Hello. Ok... well, in case you didn't know, my name's Lilah. I know that doesn't sound like a farm girl name, but I wasn't the one who named me, so I can't do anything about it.
     I'm fourteen years old, I live on a farm, and I have three siblings.
     First is Liam. He's sixteen. Then there's me, and then Ethan, who is eleven. The last one is Emma. She's only two.
My family has a lot of pets. We have a dog, a cat, an owl, some fish, two turkeys, a rabbit, and my very own horse.
The dog's name is Hunter, and the cat's name is Mouse. We named her Mouse because she is scared of the owl, Carrot. Luis was the one who named the owl Carrot, back when he was younger.
The fish don't have names, but the turkey's names are Fred and Bob. Ethan named them. I got to name the rabbit. His name is Houdini. I think you can guess why.
     Then, there's my horse. My parents got him for me when I turned twelve, and his name is Spirit.
     I love Spirit so much. He is all brown except for this one white area on his face. He always has lots of energy, which is why I named him Spirit. Kind of like Ethan...
Ethan is always doing something. He has my dad's fair skin, and my dad's dark green eyes, and also my dad's dark brown hair. So does Liam.
Liam looks just like Ethan, except for his skin, which is more tan, like mom's. Emma's skin is tan too, with brown hair and green eyes to match the rest of her siblings. Well, except me.
I have skin in between mom and dad's, and my eyes are blue, like mom's. I have black hair, which, if you couldn't guess, I got from my mother. I look a lot like her now that I think about it.