Makeover

Sarah spent hours working magic on me. Not real magic of course. But it seemed like it in the end.
First she had me shower using special shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. After that I had to apply lotion all over my skin.
While my hair was still damp, she cut it to shoulder length. I didn't want her to, but my protests meant nothing to her.
After that, Sarah designed and made me my own dress. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen! Orange and pink, with sliver bands around the waist and silver heels to go with it.
I tried it on, with a little help from Sarah. The waist was tiny! It takes much more effort to breath when I'm wearing it, but for once I actually look like who I'm supposed to be: Princess Lilah.
Then it was on to my face. After my eyebrows were taken care of, makeup then covered my face.
From eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner, to lipstick and blush, I looked decently pretty for the first time ever.
     Sarah also showed me how to put on makeup. Living on a farm, I had never really used makeup before. It amazes me that this was what normal girls went through every morning.
"How do you live like this, covering up your natural beauty?" I asked Sarah.
"Oh, my dear, you'll get used to it" was all she said before going back to muttering to herself.