Fit For A Princess

Today is the big day! I've spent the last few days packing my things. I'm so nervous, but also excited.
     I was going to ride Spirit after lunch, but that didn't happen.
     Around noon, a limo pulled up at our house. It was white and shiny and had a gold plated license plate.
     Mom and dad went to go talk to the driver, while I grabbed my bags. Butterflies filled my stomach, and I was constantly reminding myself that I was a princess.
After some tearful goodbyes, I loaded my suitcases into the trunk and hopped in the limo.
My mouth dropped open. The inside shimmered with light! The seats were white and shiny, and the cup holders were gold! The ceiling and floor of the vehicle practically glowed with gold lights.
I looked around in amazement before sitting down. A small compartment was built into the space next to my seat.
I opened it to find tons of candy! I pulled out all of it, then scooted over to another compartment. More candy!
Once I had taken all the candy I could find and placed it in the seat next to me, I called up to the driver "I'm ready to go!"
The limo started, and I waved to my parents and Liam and Ethan as we drove away.
"You may want to make yourself comfortable, Princess Lilah. This will be quite a long trip." the limo driver said.
"How long?" I asked him. I liked being called Princess Lilah.
"About five hours, Princess Lilah." I noticed how he said Princess Lilah after addressing me. I wished I knew his name.
"Excuse me sir, what's your name?" I asked. He informed me that his name was Tony, and he would be my personal bodyguard.
     For the whole ride to the castle, I filled up on candy and listened to music. Tony let me choose what radio station.
     Already, it was so much more different than farm life. Mom and dad never buy candy, and we don't have anything to play music on. Even our old car's radio is broken.
     Finally, after all those hours, we pulled up a fancy driveway, and before me stood a magnificent castle.