Personal Designer

Tony led me up the grand staircase to the castle doors. He heaved them open for me. "Here you are, Princess Lilah." I entered a giant ballroom.
     It was gold and beautiful, just like I had imagined! A long red rug was laid out at my feet, trimmed with gold lace along the edges.
     As I stood in awe, a lady rushed over. Her hair was dyed pink and her skin was pale, and she was wearing a pink and black business dress.
"Tony!" she screeched. "Is this her?! Our future queen?!" Tony nodded.
The lady took a step forward and looked me up and down. Finally, she said "She desperately needs a makeover, but nothing I can't fix."
Then, to me she said "I'm sorry Princess Lilah. I'm Sarah, your maid and personal designer."
I smiled, liking this woman already. She was very outgoing. Sarah then proceeded to examining my face very carefully, making comments every few seconds.
"Very nice clean teeth, but when was the last time you did your eyebrows? And do you even wear makeup?" I tried not to squirm as she poked and prodded.
"My dear child, could you not wear anything fancier?" I looked down at my clothes.
"These are the fanciest clothes I have" I told Sarah shyly. She gasped, acting as if it were the end of the world.
"Come, come. I must give you a makeover at once, or I will go insane" she said, and I followed her out of the ballroom.