I went to my bathroom and stripped then showered. I got out and dried off then moisturized my face and body. I put on a white cropped button up with gold collar clips, black skinny jeans, black wedges with tipped lace s, black suspenders, and gold wire rimmed glasses. I gelled my edges then looked in the mirror and decided to change... After taking a bunch of pictures.

I changed into a cropped white, pink collared shirt with pink polka dots and gold collar clips, pastel pink skinny jeans, mint wedges with silver tipped laces, wire rimmed glasses, mint suspenders, and white pearl studs. I fluffed my hair and put on lipgloss then checked to see if I was satisfied. I put my first outfit in my bag then went to eat.

I made myself a peaches and berries smoothie bowl with fruit chunks and peach slices in it and granola, almonds, and flaxseed on top with honey. I took a picture then stirred it up and ate. I enjoyed every bite and it was really healthy so I was gonna be able to make it through the whole day without a nap.

I packed myself some trail mix, fruit leather, a fruit cup, a sub, and a bottle of water for my lunch before leaving. I went on the elevator and a girl kept staring at me but I just smiled at her and offered her a blue raspberry dumdum that she declined.

When I got to JYP I went straight to a practice room to make my own official choreography for BlackPink's Whistle. I was really into it so it was like a mixture of sexy and cute. I practiced it quiet a few times while singing it a bunk of times. I eventually got tired and went to get my water and trail mix but Jackson was at the door so I nearly peed myself.

"Jackson!" I hit his chest

"What?!" He hugged me

"You scared me!" I say

"I'm sorry. That was a nice dance" he says

"Thank you I just made it today" I say

"You look cute today" he says

"Back up, King Kong. I didn't look cute yesterday?" I joke

"You looked adorable yesterday but you look more beautiful everyday. You're like wine and each day for you is a year. You're better aged" I blushed

"Your such a flirt and you're so cheesy! We aren't dating so stop" he smiled

"I'm sorry. You look good in pastels" he says

"Thank you" I say

"It would look a lot better on that waitress we saw yesterday though" This bitch comparing me to some thirsty brown skinned girl from an apposing café? I tried to push him away and I struggled in his grip for the longest while he kept shouting and I kept shouting back but I eventually got tired.

"Calm down. I just wanted to see you jealous since you said you liked me"  he turned me around and I refused to look at him

"We don't know each other well enough for you to tell me something like that, Jackson" I sniffle

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you" he pulled me closer and rubbed my back until I calmed down.

"You look great in light colors" he says once I stop sniffling

"Shut up. I'm never wearing them again" I let him go and tried for my bag but he pulled me back

"I was just playing! Why are you so upset if we aren't even dating?" He asks

"I'm not jealous, Jackson. I have insecurities and you just... you hit a nerve" I say

"I can tell, you tried to fight me for like 10 minutes when I first said it but what are you insecure about. You're beautiful and talented and I can't wrap my mind around why you would have any insecurities" he says