11°

When I got home Jackson was at the door with flowers, snacks, take out, drinks, and a bag. He was wearing a black button up, black jeans, black boots, and a black jacket with his hair  all floppy and cute. I ran to him and I was about to hug him but his hands were full so I quickly unlocked the door.

I helped him get everything into the living room then pulled him into a kiss. Thunder boomed and I accidentally bit his tongue but he just groaned and squeezed my ass. It boomed again and I jumped into his arms.

"Calm down. It's just a storm" I screamed as thunder boomed again and he fell back on to the couch

"Goddess!" Jazmyne ran in the house and jumped on the couch as the thunder boomed again

"Why are you two so scared" I crawled to Jazmyne and we hugged

"I don't know" we cried on each other

"I'll make sure you don't get hurt then. I'm strong enough to protect you both so- we quickly situated close to Jackson

"I wanna go to my penguin" Jackson rubbed her back

"Okay, come on. Will you be okay alone for a-

"No" dafuq?

"Come on" we quickly took everything upstairs and sat in her pig pink penguin.

Once we got situated we turned on the small screen inside so we could watch a movie. I was too busy watching the movie to notice what was going on at first but I eventually noticed a lack of a hand. I looked over and saw Jackson's hand resting on Jazmyne's ass.

Jazmyne cute and all but I'm gorgeous so I tried to keep that in mind while my blood boiled but then I saw him rubbing it and I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled his hand away and put both his arms around me. I pulled him as far away from Jazmyne as possible and she just got out.

I snuggled with my boyfriend as we watched the movie in peace. He was only touching my ass and I could hold him as close as I would like. I even got close enough to small his cologne and I loved every second. Having Jackson to myself is my ultimate aesthetic... Well that and cuddling up in my blankets on a cold day.

Jazmyne eventually came back in colorful striped joggers, a black sports bra, and a blue jacket with her hair in a ponytail and a blue scarf on. She had on some really cute wire rimmed circular glasses and she looked so natural.

I stopped admiring her when she sat next to my man. I held Jackson close and kissed his neck but he eventually told me to stop so Jazmyne wouldn't be uncomfortable. I felt like she was trying to take him from me honestly. I took him out of the Penguin and into the hall.

"Why do you care about Jazmyne so much?" I ask

"What?" Jackson asks

"Don't act stupid! Why was your hand on her ass?!" I whisper shout

"I wasn't paying attention, she was on my dominant side. I'm sorry, baby" he kissed my forehead

"Oh" I felt stupid

"Yeah, she's kind and beautiful but I have a great girlfriend" I pried him off of me

"She is not beautiful! I'm beautiful! She's like tar or something! I'm chocolate! It's a lot easier to see my face than hers! Especially in the dark! She's not even close to even being pretty! And I'm thicker than her! Meat over bones! And her hair is like a brillo pad! I'm way better than her! Don't even try to compliment her! You're crazy if you ever find anything good looking about her! And she's- her door slammed shut and the local clicked then something chimed

"I kept saying you were being mean loud and jealous and you didn't even hear me over your own yelling. Listen closely" I rolled my eyes and put my ear to the door. I heard her sobbing and I instantly felt bad.