15°

I've lost inspiration but I love to write so let's see where this goes.

Goddess's POV
"You are perfectly fine and if you are scared of catching something save sex for serious relationships and make sure your partner is healthy because this check up actually costs more than a physical so be careful" Doctor Shin says

"Okay" I sighed in relief then got up and left.

When I got home I went upstairs and showered. I lathered, rinsed, lathered, shaved, rinsed, lathered, and rinsed then got out. I dried off then moisturized and got dressed. I put on a nude dress with cut outs on the sides, black string up heels, a black trench coat, and a black Africa necklace. I brushed my teeth then cleaned and moisturized my face. I put on lip gloss and mascara then did my eye shadow.

I went down stairs and had cornmeal for breakfast with a glass of milk, a small bowl of fruit, and an avocado and roast beef sandwich. I cleaned up my dished then called Jackson.

"Hello" he sounded tired

"Did I wake you up?" I ask

"Yeah but I got home early yesterday so it's okay. What's up, kitten?" I blushed a bit

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out somewhere with Jazmyne, Bambam, Rosa, Mark, and I" I ask

"Bunny and Duckling?" He asks

"Yeah" I say

"Sure kitten. You three are my girls" I blushed and giggled

"Okay, we're meeting at Rosa's place. Please wear something vibrant if you can" I say

"I will" I ran back up stairs and changed into a golden yellow dress and twisted my hair forward then put on a black fedora and took off my necklace and coat to put on a leather jacket.

"Hello? Hello? Hello? God-

"Sorry, I had to change" I say

"You probably look great because I took a shower within that timeframe. I'll be at her café in a few minutes" I got my purse and ran out of my apartment. I rushed to Rosa's café in an almost completely ecstatic mood.

When I got to Rosa's café I was tired but so happy to see the boys smiling at me.

"You look beautiful as always" the 5 of them gave me hugs

"Thank you" I say

"Now we're just waiting for Drew, Antonio, Kyriem, and Nikki" Rosa says as an Asian baddie, a golden Asian guy, and a Puerto Rican guy came in. The girl had on black leggings, a red BAPE camouflage crop top, and red and black Jordan 12's with a cute loses curled bob cut. The Puerto Rican guy had on burgundy jeans, a floral button down with a black background, black Tims, a gold chain and a gold watch with a nice fade and edge up. The golden boy had on white joggers with zippers on the knees, a white button down, butter Tims, a butter jacket, and a gold watch and chain with faded sides and combed back hair with a line on the part. An Indian girl came in wearing a raspberry colored crop top, white overalls, and raspberry colored wedges with her hair in a neat bun.

Everybody was acting like the bestest of friends while I was being attacked by beauty and handsomeness. My usual friends were attractive enough and I took a while not to swoon over them but now there are four more. I thought I could pull myself together but then Jazmyne came out of the kitchen in an oversized Adidas jacket, a white Adidas crop top, black Adidas leggings, white Adidas originals, and a white Adidas visor with her fro out and carrying a tray of food and drinks in one hand and her tastefully tantalizing tarts on the other tray. I fell in love all over again.