Goddess's POV
When I woke up I got straight out of bed and showered. I lathered, shaved, rinsed, then lathered and rinsed, then lathered black soap on my face and rinsed. I got out and dried off then thoroughly moisturized and go dressed. I put on an oversized jean button up, black boy shorts, and a black sports bra.

I got all of my hair stuff together then washed my hands and went to make my self multiple meals for my wash. My first meal was pancakes, eggs, and sausage with orange juice but I wasn't glad I finished so fast because wash day sucks.

I started with my pre shampoo and used it three times while detangling. I then put actual shampoo in twice and used a brush and ringed my hair out. I then got it wet again and deep conditioned. I went and sat in my bed looking through Instagram when Maki sent me a video of the girl he was talking about getting pulled into a kiss by Jareth then getting slapped by his white girlfriend and beaten.

I didn't think anybody liked Jareth enough to fight over him but that white bitch must really love him to have done all that. I called Jareth as soon as I got over shock and laughed even though I shouldn't have.

"Hello" he answers

"Why'd you do that to that girl?!" I ask

"I didn't mean to the lighting was right and she was walking by so I pulled her into a kiss! I didn't think Grace would get mad! I completely forgot about Grace!" He says

"Break up with Grace! Go apologize! And you guys better take her to the airport with y'all tomorrow!" I say

"Whatever! You're always bitching!" He hung up and I groaned then called Elegance

"Hello?" she asks

"It's Goddess. Make sure Yale brings a dark skinned girl with them" I say

"Oh! Hey, boo! I'll make sure they do!" She says

"Thank you" I say

"Can I  bring Anthony" she asks

"Sure but don't forget your money because none but of y'all staying in my house" I say

"We will lil bitch" she hung up then I decided to go get some tea then take a nap.

Time Skip
My 5 hour alarm blared and I shot up and turned it off then felt my head and groaned. I got up and went to my bathroom to rinse my hair out. Once it was rinsed I rung it out and dried it with my cotton hair towel.

I went through the whole greasing my scalp process then oiled and moisturized each part of my hair in small sections then put it in bantu knots. I pinned them all in place then put hair spray on them and tied them in place with my scarf.

I went down stairs and it was about 5:30-ish. I got my sub and put it in the oven then put the veggies and sauces on it and went to check my missed calls. As soon as I saw all of Got7 had called and texted I called Jackson. I'm not biased Jackson is just really cute and sweet and stuff.

"Hello" he answers

"Sorry for missing your calls I had to wash my hair. It takes a lot of work because of the texture" I say

"It's okay, we were just trying to tell you we're off for the next 7 days" he says

"So you Got7 days off?" I giggle

"Yeah, isn't that- wait!" I laughed

"You aren't slick! I'll figure something out for you!" He says

"I'm sorry! I had to!" I say

"Whatever. Can I come to your parties on Friday and Saturday?" He asks

"Of course, you all can come over" I say