19°

"Jazmyne, are you at the gym, yet?" I ask

"No, I have to do my hair" she says

"Can I come with you?" I ask

"Sure, have you eaten?" She asks

"No" I say

"You can eat breakfast with me" she says

"Thanks, I'm walking into your place right now" I went in and went to her room where she was cornrowing her hair in athletic leggings and a sports bra

"Hey, Goddess. You look ready to work out" I was wearing sweatpants, a tank top, and black Air Nike with my hair in a puff

"Thanks" once she finished her cornrows she moisturized her scalp and wrapped it in plastic before getting up on a scarf, slipping on her shoes and grabbing her gym bag...

We went downstairs and we had a post work out nutrients smoothie before leaving. I was hungry but she's the one with the expertise. We got to the gym and did stretches then got on the treadmill. Jazmyne was running like 5 miles per hour with few speed decreases while I was struggling to  not drown myself in my own sweat. We eventually got off and went to rinse our face and get off whatever we sweated before going to get fruit salad and water from concession.

After our snack break she was doing all sorts of weird weight twisting. I was doing the basics while she was doing all sorts of techniques. When she did squats she held a weight and went down then twisted both ways and repeated. I was struggling just to get up from the position and not fall over because I only ever work on keeping a super slim waist and voluptuous curve and never squatted a day in my life because my butt came from eating and playing outside. This girl was squatting like it was her job. Just down, twist, up, repeat, like it was nobody's business and once she stopped I stopped.

We went and stretched then got on some machine where you spread your  legs. It was low key embarrassing but Jazmyne was just chilling so I powered through it. After about 10 minutes spreading our legs we shut our legs. I was sweating like crazy and Jazmyne was doing it like her thighs crush watermelon for a good living and crack skulls at night to pay for their kids' college tuition because their middle class, get paid bi weekly, and like to have fun with their money. My thighs just rubbed wholes in jeans for a living and struggle to make ends meet.

We moved on to an arm spreading machine and I swear I almost died. My arms were burning after 5 minutes and I wanted to cry. It was really pathetic but not as pathetic as my bar lifting. My bench press was just the bar while Jazmyne's was a good 80 pounds not including the bar.

After arm stuff it was time for my strong suit... My strong suit was as weak Bambam's stroke game compared to the major form and technique Jazmyne had. We're already on stroke game to Jazmyne's sit ups were like what I imagine JB's stroke game is like but times 100... so like Big Matthew stroke game when he's horny and hard before he slide in. I'm not a hoe, she's just that strong.

I can barely do a push up so I let Jazmyne mess around on the bar by herself. After she finished her bar body work out we got back on the treadmill. She ran like 10 miles per hour while I jogged. After a good 10 minutes we left.

I showered in her guest bathroom and as soon as I got out I called Woo to whine about the gym. Woo is a big ass gym rat choreographer I talk to so he just told me it was good for me. I was sprawled out in Jazmyne's living room while he just told me to stop whining over nothing. I was about to cry from being so sore and tired. His big ass knew I was about to cry and said he would pick me up to go to the gym with him just because he's that cruel...

"Hey, you wanna do yoga with me?" Why am I friends with her and Woo? They see me dying, right?

"Sure" I got up and went with her to her sun room

"I can't do that" I sat in the corner with Woo and let him watch with me while she did her thing for a good half hour

"I'm gonna go do my face and twist my hair and we can eat once I'm done, okay?" How can she put her foot  behind her head and walk perfectly fine and with a smile?

"Okay" I say

"Unless you wanna do it with me" I got up and went to her room with her and she pulled out all kinds of stuff...

She took out her cornrows and water rinsed her hair to remove the sweat. She then pre- shampooed, finger detangled, shampooed, thoroughly detangled in sections, conditioned, detangled in a technique. She did that shit with ease and when she rinsed it out and started twisting her hair like she ran her fingers through water I was so lost. She put one product in her hair and her twists came out absolutely gorgeous like she could've worn them out and made it a look. Ever since she started doing her own thing all those months ago, I'd always thought she was lucky and had cooperative 4c hair. She went through all of that with all her little self love and self care techniques and had the most gorgeous twists I'd ever seen. Her hair was so well moisturized and heavenly lay the ends of her twists coiled into the spiral curl people wish they could have a head full of. I came to the conclusion that my best friend conquered her hair and it confused the hell out of me...

"Want me to do your hair?" I'm sitting over here with my hair untouched I was so amazed...

"Yeah" why wouldn't I want hair that well maintained and moisturized?!

She did everything I saw her do to my hair and my scalp was about the orgasm. The way her fingers massaged my scalp with the pre-poo was heavenly. Her detangling methods were so on point my breakage decreased by at least 50% if not 99.999%. Her shampoo methods were perfect and felt like heaven. She had some weird brush for shampooing that did wonders on my hair and the way my scalp felt while rinsing was amazing. She deep conditioned my hair because of the damage or something like that and the rinse was amazing. She got to twisting my hair and she said something about rubbing protein in and hydrating my scalp but all the stuff happening distracted me and I just let her twist and trim my hair. I think she knew I wasn't listening because she wrote me a hair list and said she would do my hair for a while.

To end it she wrapped my hair in saran wrap and let me use her shower because the guest bathroom has really cheap soap. I know I've been praising her all day but her taste in body wash and body lotion were amazing. She gave me an amazingly refreshing facial and I just felt so clean. She bad bought me so underwear and waiting for me to come over so I put on the way to perfect, comfortable, and supportive padded sports bra and boy shorts with a big cream sweater and a gorgeous head wrap. She had on a camel sweater with a really nice nude headwrap.

We went down stairs and she finished cooking not to long ago. She loaded me up a tray of rice, beans, veggies, and bread. I thought she dieted but she ate a huge bowl of rice and beans like it was nothing...

"I could make something else for you if you don't like it" she says

"I love it it's just that... I thought we would be dieting" I say

"It's a high carb low fat meal so you can eat as much as you want and be fine as you still care for yourself" she says

"I can eat my weight in this food and not weigh a thousand pounds by the end of the month as long as I follow your routine" she nodded with a mouth full of food

"I might have to move in" she smiled

"You can if you want. I always wanted a work out buddy" she says

"About that... do you work out like that everyday?" I ask

"Yesterday, I had extra cheesy spaghetti so today I had to bun it off. I usually do the basic stuff" she says

"I almost cried just watching you work out so I was just making sure" I say

"I only go to the gym every other day so tomorrow we just do 3 laps around the block. I do Yoga everyday because a stress reliever but you're new to it so we'll do the basics first" she says

"Oh, okay" I dug into my food to prepare for tomorrow and it was so delicious...