Chapter 1

Rico's Pov

I'm tired of niggas like you thinking its ok to play with my money and products when it's not ."aye tony do me a favor bro, go get me them pliers off the table for me".

"Now when I tell you to bring me my money on time that's what I mean".

I told one of the boys who was working for me, as I pulled out his tooth with the pliers he was crying and screaming in pain.

After I handled that situation, it had me stressed and tensed. So had to relieve it somehow So I called up Crissy and I ain't gonna lie her head game is mind-blowing.

Honestly, I don't fuck her because she's a homie hopper, she fucked all of my homies. I only get head from her so I can bust my nut real quick and that's all she's good for anyway a quick nut.

TEXT CONVO
R- aye you better be ready I'm on my way to your house right now

C- ok daddy the doors gonna be unlocked

20 minutes later I pull up in her driveway her lights were off. I get out and walk to the door I opened the door, and as soon as I opened it she started to unzip my pants.

I slammed the door behind me, I helped her pull down my pants and boxers so she can have easier access.

She started going to work sucking my dick she deep throated my shit. "mmm damn girl you give the best head". I told her. She started chocking on my shit.

I grabbed her hair and started going to work in her mouth." damn girl you gonna let me bust in your mouth".

I asked her while slapping my dick across her face. "Yes, daddy bust in my mouth". she said while putting my dick back in her mouth.

A couple minutes later I busted all in her mouth. I pulled up my boxers and pants grabbed my keys and left her house. As I'm leaving I hear her calling me a fuck boy and a bitch.

I laughed it off, I hoped in my car and headed straight home I quietly opened the door making sure I don't wake anyone up.

I slowly tip-toe past the couch and I see my moms knocked out. I grabbed the extra blanket we kept in the closet for company and guests.

I covered her up an gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked upstairs to my room.

I took off my shoes an started the shower I hoped in as soon as the warm water hit my body. I felt so relaxed it felt amazing I turned the water off.

I wrapped a towel around my body and threw on some boxers. I sparked up a blunt I had rolled earlier today.

I took a couple of hits of the blunt, a started thinking about my life like a nigga really stressed the fuck out.

I don't get anybody really and I know that my mama ain't gonna understand the things I've got myself into.