Chapter 3

This morning I woke up to my phone going off, I rolled over and answered the phone. "hello". I said sorta grouchy. "hello sir is this kameron lewis".the lady on the other end asked.

She sounded like she was in her mid thirtys."yes this is him,um how can I help you".

I asked really curious,I kinda had a bad feeling something happened.But I shook it off."yes we have your mother here at the hospital,she has a gunshot wound to her chest and arm.

she's in serious condition,we couldnt come into contact with another family memeber".I jumped up and hung up the phone. I threw on some sweatpants and a hoodie, I hopped in my car and drove to the hospital.

I ran into the hospital and asked the nurse what room,my mom was in she told the room number. I ran straight to her room,I slowly opened up the door I seen her hooked up to all types of tubes I felt myself break down.

As  I walked to her side and grabbed her hand I started crying."please mom fight I know you can do this your a strong women,I know you are I promise I'll find out who did this to you and ima make them pay".I told her as I kissed her forehead.

There were so many thoughts running threw my head,I couldnt just sit here and watch her go threw this. Knowning that the person,who did this to her is still out their.

After leaving the hospital I headed home but,I needed someone to talk to I had so much shit build up inside I needed to let it out.

But I dont trust anyone,  and my boys wouldnt understand what im going threw. This shit is crazy I might as well roll up and take 1 or 2 blunts to the head.

If only I had a girl who was really down for me,that I could call and talk to bout whats on my mind.

That I trust to help me threw situations like this but I dont and its hard asf for me right now.