Chapter 2

This morning I heard my mom arguing wit her boyfriend. I guess he came home early this morning and smelling like sex and liquor in my opinion I dont like o'l dude at all.

I got up took a shower and threw on some basketball shorts, with a black tee an a snapback. I grabbed my phone and keys an headed down stairs.

I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat and I heard him yelling at my mama"shut the fuck up,damn bitch you always nagging and yea I fucked someone else and ive been drinking".he yelled and chuckled afterwards like it was funny.

"no what take all your shit,and get out your a sorry excuse for a man". my mom yelled. you can tell she was crying everything went silent for a minute.

All of a sudden I heard a big thud and something or someone fall on the floor.

I ran to my moms room,she was on the floor covering her face crying as he stood over her. I tackled him an started taking off on him, my mom tried to stop me by grabbing my arm.

I kept going until I looked over at him on the floor coughing up blood,trying catch his breath."you got 5 seconds to leave before I kill your ass for putting your hands on my mama". And with that he got up an limped his way out the door.

she looked at me with embarrassment and pain in her eyes,I shook my head and mumbled "mama you can do way better than that". She said sighed and started her shower.

I took that as my que to leave I hoped in my car and drove to my nigga treys house. I got out and greeted all my niggas that was sitting on the porch.

"aye rico you trynna hit this blunt or nah nigga".Trey said lighting a fat ass blunt. I grabbed the blunt from him and hit it a couple of times.

We was chilling just watching bitches argue wit they baby dadys,bitches fight over dick,and these fast ass teens tryna fuck wit grown man.

My nigga trey,called some fine ass thick redbone over here our way. She was thick ass fuck wit a fat ass with long red curly hair.I aint gonna lie she was bad ass hell.

But her friend who was walking was walking with her wasnt my type.Now the girl she looked at least 17 or 18 I mean she wasnt ugly or anything she just wasnt thick,at all she had no ass she had a nice lil body.

She was at least about 5'3 or 5'4 ,She had curly black hair with burgundy highlights,and she had them deep dimples wit nice size tites and she had these almond shaped brown eyes.

The attractive part about her is she didnt seem, like the rest of these bitches out here but I dont cuff females."wassup trey". she said in a sexy seductive tone.

He grabbed her by the hand and took her inside leaving her friend just standing their looking dumb,a few moments later trey and the girl came out the house laughing and shit.

Her homegirl looked irritated ass fuck which I thought was kinda cute, they eventually ended up leaving."aye bro whats that girls name".

I asked him while watching him inhale his blunt."what the thick red bone". He looked up eyeing me. "Yea". I replied back not looking at him."her name sasha,she bad asf right".

He said taking a sip of his drink he had in his hand."yea she is bad,aye bro its getting late and ima start heading home ight ill talk to you tomorrow".

I told him jumping in my ride as im driving home I see o' l girl, that was with the red bone walking by herself in the dark this late I stopped my car. "aye lil mama you want a want ride home".

I asked she looked up at me startled and shook her head no and kept walking."look im not going to do anything to you at all,you shouldn't be walking by yourself especially this late". She looked around and sighed "ok".

She got in and told me her address and where to drop her off at it was quiet the entire way to her house."um thank you again um". she stopped and stared at me.

"rico is what you can call me". She smiled and giggled."well thanks again rico for driving me home".she got out the car and was making her way to her door.

But before she made it I yelled threw the window."aye I didnt get your name".

She turned around, she started walking back towards the car she bent down and."its alisha".She muttuered And walked to her house.

I made sure she made it in the house before taking off. im driving home and I get a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number- I know all about your past you cant run.

I just shook it off I made it home "mama,where you at". I called out still no respond. I saw a note on the counter saying she was wit my aunty and grandma.

So I wasnt really tripping,I went upstairs played some 2pac and took a nice warm shower.

For some reason alisha kept poppin up in my mind from earlier today. "am I attracted to her, I cant be I dont even know her like that and plus she not even my type".

I asked myself I tried to shake the feeling off that maybe I was attracted to her.