Chapter 6

Rico's pov

So its been 4 weeks since my moms been in a coma and shit is hard and difficult for me. Bro I dont really have anybody to help me threw this. It's crazy because alisha has been on my mind,like crazy I dont know why but shes beautiful  asf to me.

But im used to fucking with them thick bitches, that like to party,smoke,and drink and she dont seem like she's that type of girl.Honestly I think thats why im attractive to her because she's difftent.

She aint like the rest,and its hard trying to find a girl that aint like everyone else.

That's what I need something difftent but I aint gonna tell her how I feel bout her,because I aint trynna get caught in my feelings. I was hungry as hell and I was craving  chicken and fries.

So I hoped in my car and drove to Al's chicken palace. I had got out my car and made my way inside and out the corner of my eye I see alisha sitting at the table eating by herself.

I dont know what happened or what came over me, but I got nervous but I  eventually built up the confendence to talk to her. So I walked over to her table."um hey alisha,can I sit wit you".

I asked hoping she would say yes she looked up at a me and smiled."ya you can sit here rico".she said while laughing.

It was an awkward silence until she broke it."so what made you come sit wit me, I mean sasha is over their". she said pointing to a table near the corner.

I was kinda confused "what does sasha have to do with anything alisha".I mubbled she just looked at me and sighed and shook her head."nothin dont trip".

it seemed like she was irritated but I ended up zoning out thinking about my mom,and our situation an what she's going threw. "whats wrong or whats on your mind rico".

she looked at me with concern,I put my head down and broke down. "my moms in coma in the hospital,and I dont know what to do I dont have anyone to go to. Like no one understands my situation, I just want someone who I can talk to when things get hard for me you know".

She looked up at me and grabbed my hands."look at me kameron,I understand what your going threw. When I was 14 my mom died of liver failure,its hard trust me your not alone".

I took it as a shock, I expected her to have a perfect lil family but I guess I was wrong.

"kameron if you ever need someone to talk to, or vent to or even to hang out with. To get away from everything im here for you".

she said as she kissed my cheek I didnt expect for this to happen.I didnt expect for myself to break down the way I did either.