Chapter 8

After me an Alisha kissed I felt something I couldn't explain. It but I liked the feeling.

When I'm with her nothing else matters. Like I can be myself around her after we kissed we went back into the house.

I saw Sasha drunk ass hell kissing on a random nigga. "aye you tryna leave or what baby girl". I asked Alisha who looked disappointed. "um sure". she mubbled. I grabbed her hand as were walking past Sasha. she mubbles."stupid bitch".

I saw Alisha getting mad she turned around and just snapped."what the fuck is your probably Sasha, ever since Rico and me started talking you been nothing but a stuck up bitch". she screamed you could see the anger,and rage she had in her eyes.

"first off stop trying to act tought in front of him,he really dont like you. he using you for sex your not even pretty,to be honest and rico only started talking to you to get closer to me".she chuckled.

Alisha,just laughed at her remark ig to her it was funny." well at least I dont go around kissing and fucking random Niggas,that I dont even know,and aint nobody acting tough im tired of you thinking you can say and do whatever you want to me.why you so worried about rico and who he fucks wit, wasnt you fuckin wit trey".

everyone stood their in shock not knowing alisha was going to get bold with it. Sasha stood there looking dumbfounded at her comment. 

she turned to face trey."I dont really know you like that, but your a good guy,and you really dont deserve a girl like sasha.

you deserve better".she told him while giving a glance back at sasha."oh yea and sasha since you think this isnt real I got something for you".

Alisha smiled she grabbed me by my shirt an tugged at my bottom lip for entrance. I licked her bottom lip bringing her closer to me savoring the moment.

Her lips were soft and tasted sweet like strawberries. she slowly pulled away,from the kiss.

she had gave sasha a small glance and walked out the door I followed behind her.