Chapter 5

So earlier today I went over to sasha's house to hang out wit her. But when I got their she had niggas all in her house, drinking and smoking she was crossfaded.

I walk in the living room and a whiff of weed hit my nose. And the smell of hard liquor was in the air and all I heard was."heyyy bitch you made it".

she mubbled she stumbled her way towards me. "um ya you told me to come over because we was gonna chill and have a girls night,but I guess I was wrong".

I complained while feeling very uncomfortable,around all the dudes she was with.

One of the guys she was dancing with apporched me and slowly started to feel on me as he blew smoke in my face, while whispering in my ear. "damn lil mama you look real good".

He said gripping my waist tighter,which made chills run up my spine he started to slowly carres my thigh.

Then all of a sudden flash backs of that night ran threw my head,I pushed the guy off of me and ran out the door.

As I was walking home I couldn't think straight at all I was kinda parniod.

It felt as if someone was watching me I heard this car pull up on the side of me.I didnt know who it was I felt my heart beating really fast.

Then the hairs on the back of my neck stood straight up until I heard his voice.

"hey you shouldn't be walking home by yourself,You want a tide home I promise im not gomna try anything".

He said in a soft tone it was unexpected and suprising,but I took the offer and got in the car. He started up the car and I told him my address,it was an awkward silence during the car ride.

We eventually made it to my house "um thank you....". I was stuck because I didnt even know his name to thank him. "its kameron but call me rico". he said smiling. "well thank you rico again for the ride home".

And with that I let myself out of his car and made my way to my porch, halfway their he screams out the window of his car."aye I didnt get your name".

so I walked back to the car and kneeled down. "my name is alisha".

I chuckled and walked back to my porch he stayed outside,until I made it all the way in the house.

Which made me feel some type of way,but I had to snap myself out of that thought. Because he could never like a girl like me,im not even his type.