Chapter 7

Rico's pov

I couldn't stop thinking about that night I broke down to her. That was the first time that has ever happened to me,but at the same time.

It felt as if a huge weight was being lifted off my shoulders.

An it felt good I was at the hospital sitting next to my mom she still hasnt came out her coma yet.

when the nurse came in to check on my mom, to make sure everything was ok.

I zoned out until I get interrupted with my phone going off.

        PHONE CONVO
Baby_princess:hey kameron are u busy????

Daddyrico: um who tf is this

Baby_princess:its alisha my bad I should have said my name first, I just wanted to see if u were coming to the lil kick back Sasha's throwing.since trey invited me,and he said u were gonna be their??

Daddyrico:oh naw you good alisha my bad I aint mean to go off on u like that. and im up at the hospital and ya ima be there I'll meet u there.

Baby_princess:ok and hope ur mom is doing good.

Daddyrico: I'll be on my way  to the party when I leave the hospital.an she still hasnt came out the coma.

Baby_princess:damn im sorry to hear that and ight.

       PHONE CONVO ENDED

so I went home an hoped in the shower real quick.

I had threw on my tru relgion jeans a black tee and some Jordan 12s an threw on my hoodie since it was chilly out side.

I took my Benz and made my way to the lil kick back, I pull up and it wasnt to many people here it was like at least 9 or 10 people all together.

I wasnt really trippin as long as I got to see alisha, I was straight. so I parked my car across the street and made my way over to the house.

it was nice the outside was pretty decent you know I walked in since the door was wide open.

I walk in I see my nigga trey,kel,and mike just posted up on the wall.

  I go over to them and dap them "wasssup nigga where you been at".trey asked sippin on his drink he had in left hand.

while eyeing sasha dancing on some random nigga.

"shit taking care of business like always". I told him while serching the living room for alisha.

Sasha had came stubbling  towrds us we knew she was drunk ass hell.

"hey rico thanks for coming you look real good tonight".she said while biting her bottom lip.

"mhm aye you know where alisha is". I semi yelled since the music was loud."alisha".

her face was all scrunched up like she was disgusted."why the hell do you need her,shes boring asf and dont know how to have a good time an she's a bitch".

she whispered in my ear,I pushed her off of me getting mad."aren't you and my nigga trey seeing each other,so why you worried about me and who I talk to".

I yelled causing everyone including trey to look up at us."no I just used trey to get to you that's all,but that bitch Alisha got in my way".

she stated while getting mad turning to look at trey who looked beyond pissed.

"look you need help".I told her walking away I feeling bad for my nigga,trey smh she really played him like that's really fucked up.

so I went looking for alisha, I eventually found her sitting on sashas back porch crying.

so I walked over to her and sat next to her."whats wrong alisha".

I asked wrapping my arm around her waist and comforting her.

"sasha told everyone that I had a train ran on me by her brother and cousins,and that never happend im a virgin". she said crying in my chest.

Honestly alisha a good girl, she dont deserve to be treated like this."look at me alisha".I told her in a serious tone.

she looked up at me with tears falling down her cheek."look your beautiful,funny,smart,down to earth,and overall amazing don't let her get to you".

I told her looking her in her eyes she put her head down.

Something about her made me want to know more about her,I tilted her head I saw something I never really noticed about her.

she had a sparkle in her eye,which made the moment seem perfect.

I slowly leaned in an kissed her,as she bit my bottom lip.I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I felt butterflies in my stomach.

something I've never felt before with anybody.I stoped to admired her facial features,and the lil dimple she had when she smiled.