Chapter 4

Alisha's pov

Me and my homegirl sasha went to vist her cousin kelly,since we havent seen her in coo minute and she moved back down to cali.

We was on our way to the store when this guy started calling for her sasha,and of course she walked her ass over their.

Knowning I dont like being around dudes for a specific reason,especially niggas over on this side of town.

Because thier either fuck boys,or thirsty ass niggas trying to get one thing and one thing only.

I'm still a virgin so aint none of that shit happening any time soon, I kept calling her name but of course her ass wasnt paying me any attention to me.

when I walked up to the porch it was at least 5 guys sitting on the potch smoking.

"sasha". I called she looked back at me and rolled her eyes and contiuned to talk to the light skin boy.

He  grabbed her hand and lead her into the house, as I was just standing their looking dumb ass hell.

This one boy caught my attention out the corner of my eye,he was at least between 6'1 or 6'3. He was brown skin wit a curyl hair and brown eyes.

He had alot of tattoos but they were neatly tatted on his chest and arms.

He was attractive but I know for a fact a girl like me aint his type, he goes for girls like sasha.

She's beautiful as hell she's thick and has curves in all the right places and she has a fat ass.

I got snapped out my thoughts when I heard  sasha coming out the house,laughing and smiling she gave o'l boy a sexual look.

She made her way to me and we left after that,I got home I saw my brothers bestfriend past out on the couch with two bottles in his hand.

I sighed and went upstairs,I silently closed my door and stripped off my cloths. As I walked into the restroom turned on the hot water and hoped in the shower.

I felt at ease I felt relaxed as the warm water hit my skin,I turned off the shower and wrapped my towel around me.

I put on some lotion and my panties, and a long t-shirt and called it a night.