Chapter 2: Gaston Returns

Huntik City Training Grounds

A few minutes since Armino was mentioned

Date Unknown

Time is still irrelevant

Armino's POV

When I got to the training ground I found that it was strangely deserted. Normally there is at least a few other seekers, working on their bond with their titans or practicing magic or sparring with each other. The training ground is a huge oval shaped, amphitheater made of black stone (The same stuff used in my room) That could easily fit 10,000 seekers in the stands. The actual training ring was 200 feet long and had two doors on each end. But there was no one here not training or watching people train. The city held thousands of seekers, where was everyone?

"I was wondering where you were Armino." A silky voice said behind me. I knew that voice. I slowly turned around, and I saw Lance McMuffin leaning up against the door that I had just come, though. Lance was exactly like Gaston from the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast. 6'8 with greasy black hair tied loosely in a ponytail with a piece of gold ribbon. His chiseled face looked man made, as if he had undergone plastic surgery. With an extra large chin and high cheekbones. His green eyes and white smile somehow clashed. He, of course, had an unnatural amount of bulging muscle. He wore a royal blue v-necked collared tunic, that was belted at the waist. Knee high brown boots and black pants were the finishing touches. I would not be surprised if you told me that Lance was Gaston when he was alive. And also like Gaston, he had a Belle. Guess who the "lucky" lady is. I know that is really cliche but then sometimes in life, things are cliche. Now back to mister McMuffin.

"What do you want McMuffin," I said exasperatedly

"What" He whined, "I can't see you, My future girlfriend."

I tried so hard not to smash his smug little face into the ground.

"How many time do I have to tell you," I say with clenched teeth " I will never be your girlfriend. Now I'm going to ask nicely one more time. What. Do. You. Want." My voice went a deathly calm at the end. Lance visibly paled.

"I believe I can answer that." another voice replied. And out of the shadows, walked out, Rowan. Rowan is one, if no the best healers in Huntik, also the most recommended. Despite being one of the most known healers, no one really knows much about him. Nobody even knows his last name. When he heals someone he only asks if they're feeling better or normal doctor stuff. [ Sorry but I have never been healed by someone else, I always heal myself.] He is about 6'2" and light brown hair pulled back tightly in a ponytail, over a fine, frowning face. Steel gray eyes, set elegantly within their sockets, looking out as if trying to find some light in the world. His pale skin was the color of snow in the early morning. Living in the underworld with no sun, everyone becomes a little pale. He is wearing a light blue turtleneck shirt with a steel gray tunic over it. Light blue pants and gray boots complete the outfit.