Chapter 11: The Finale

HI, SEEKERS!!! THIS IS THE REAL FINAL CHAPTER!!!! WITH OVER 500 READS I AM PROUD THAT THIS BOOK GOT THAT MANY!!!!! THANK YOU, ALL FOR READING, COMMENTING AND VOTING!!! WITH THAT I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!

IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL PLEASE COMMENT AND MAYBE I WILL WRITE A SEQUEL......

Two weeks after Vortex's defeat

Huntik Foundation HQ

Big meeting room

Rowan POV

We were finally getting released after two weeks in the infirmary. I had completely healed by the end of the first week, but for some reason, the doctors kept me for another week. I slipped into my clothes and headed to the meeting room. When I got there the team was already there. Dean and Harrison were laughing about something. Zhaila was sitting on the table to the right of the head chair, the chair was occupied by Dante. Lok and Sophie were sitting next to each other, on the left side of the table. I sat near the middle of the table and waited for everyone else to get here. Olivia arrived a short time later and sat down next to Den. Metz walked in last, taking a seat next to Lok.

"First off," Metz started "Den, Harrison you too need to have a legal guardian to stay with. Lok is not a legal adult and Dante is not qualified to raise children." He paused and looked at the brothers.

"Will we be able to stay together?" Den asked voice slightly breaking.

"We don't know," Metz said solemnly "It would depend on the family. But you would both be placed in seeker families for your and the rest of the family's safety." He paused again. 

"There is already an option for you, they would be willing to take both of you too." Den and Harrison looked at each other.

"What's their name?" Harrison asked. Liv took a deep breath and said,

"Me." there was a beat of silence before she continued. "You don't have to call me mom or leave the team. Just let me give you a home." Den and Harrison looked at each other, then Liv. Then they hugged her. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but by Liv's expression, I think they said Yes. I hear Dante mutter,

"Finally, I'm not the baby boy anymore." I chuckle at the statement. After the three break apart and wipe their wet eyes, we continue with the meeting.

"Rowan," Metz addressed. "What is your plan of action for your future?"

"I don't know. Haven't really thought about." I admitted.

"We always need more healers, and with your training, you would be a great help," Metz suggested. I nod.

"I'll think about it." He moved on talking about when the team could start going on missions again. I zoned out thinking of what I should do. The team seemed to be mad by his first suggested time. The two parties went back and forth before agreeing at a time.

"Now that we have that out of the way," Metz said. "We can con-" A piece of paper had fallen in the middle of the table. I look up I see nothing that could have dropped the paper. Me reacting first I grab the paper and read what's on it.

Some people say that

Roses are red

And Violets are blue

But this isn't true because,