Melody 9: Summer Elise Anderson II

Third Person's POV

"Class today were having a group sharing day. Each group will consist of four members and within your group you will each share something about the hero you have chosen using the picture that I asked you to bring. And if you're ready, you may start the activity." the teacher said as the students hurriedly making their way to their group. Summer went to hers with Masie, Ashleen and Heather in it. They began to start the activity after preparing their things. Each one of them shared differently during the activity. They shared about their parents, friends, and siblings as their hero. While the activity was going on, Summer noticed that Ash is acting differently. She seems upset about something that bothered her. Ash sensed that Summer is looking at her so she faced her with a smile on her face. Summer didn't buy her smile but she accepted it anyway. The bell rang and it was time for recess, Ash abruptly stood up from her seat and walked out of the room without saying anything to her best friends. A worried expression was on Summer's face. Heather noticed Summer's worried face and asked her.

"Hey Summer why the worried face? Is anything okay?"

"I'm fine H, thank you but is Ash alright? She instantly walked out of the room without knowing." she worriedly said to her two other best friends.

"I guess so. Maybe she's in a hurry of something that is really urgent that's why she dashed out of the room quickly." Masie said to her while Heather is currently reading her notes.

"Don't worry she'll be fine, okay? Now smile and let's take our snacks. Heather c'mon!." assured Masie as they leave the room to eat their snacks.

But still even though she said that, Summer can't get rid of it.

One fine day, Summer went to find a place to read her notes and books. Classes were over and midterms are fast approaching, surely she needs to study her lessons for the exams and that's what she's going to do. She went to the library but it was very crowded and she can't concentrate in studying if there's a lot of people. She keeps on looking around the school for a decent place for her to study until she passed by the garden, she thought about it and it was the perfect place for her. "Finally! The perfect place for me to read my books. Students don't usually come here so this is great." She giggled and sat on the chair then she laid out her books, notes and the necessities. Summer was about to start studying when she heard someone crying from a distance. She was curious who it was and so she followed the sound of the person's sad cry. When she found out where the crying is from her eyes widened, surprised and confusion written all over her face. She immediately ran to where Ash is sitting and called out to her. It's been a week that Ash was out of reach. She kept on going with her band mates. And now, Summer got a chance to ask her what's bothering her that kept Ash away from them.

"Ash! My goodness, are you okay? Why are you crying?" shoes brushed against the grass on the ground when she was now close to her. Ash still keeps on crying bowing her head so Summer can't see her face. But before Summer got nearer, Ash run. Pietr, the guitarist in Ash's band followed her. Summer was not able to move from where she was footed.

After that, Summer avoided to intrude about Ash's problem. She thought that maybe its too confidential for Ash to spill.

Masie, Heather, Elliot and Summer went for a walk discussing about Ash's whereabouts. Summer didn't mention the encounter she had with Ash last week. It's no use if she spilled it though because she was not given a chance to talk to Ash at the first place.

"Hey, that's Ash right?" asked Heather. They were passing by the same garden Summer went. And they saw facing their back on them was Ash under the Almond tree exactly where Summer saw Ash and intended to go near her. All four of them stared to Ash's back for a moment. No one dared to speak and no one dared to make the first move.