Melody 12: Ashleen Tiffany Zaldivar II

Third Person's POV

"Good afternoon Miss Ash" the guard greeted her with a full smile in his face and Ash smiled in returned. Despite of what she felt this morning she decided to go to Z-studio.

"Good afternoon Miss Ash, Sir Pietr said to give this to you." A woman approached her handing her a bouquet of flowers. "And there would be no meetings for this day Miss Ash" the woman added.

"Thanks Amber" she said to her secretary and accepted the flowers and entered directly at her office. Piled of papers are now in her desks needed to be signed. She smelled the flowers and find it so attractive that she refuse to put it down. A letter from it says, "I love you a bunch" she smiled and dialed the number of Pietr.

"Thanks for the flowers" she sweetly said to the other line. "Sorry I wasn't able to call you last night I was tired and Summer-"the door of her office opened without being finished on what she was about to say as a tall guy in his suit and tie attire came and kissed her blissfully.

"I miss you" Pietr whispered to Ash, his lips near her ears which give Ash that ticklish feeling as Pietr's breath hit Ash's ivory skin.

"Silly! You were here yesterday" Ash giggled and returned to her swivel chair. Pietr moved and is now hugging from her back

"Yeah, Can you blame me? One second not being with you is hard for me you know. You give meaning to my life." Pietr said softly. "I've been in love with you since the day I met you. The bravest girl who almost broke my guitar in my face. Since that day, you attracted me so much. From your sweet voice, angelic face, fascinating personality and stunning beauty you catched my attention so much that I can't last my day without seeing you and unexpectedly that made me to be part of Gobbledygook Band as the acoustic guitarist. Both my dreams are coming true. To have a band and to be close to you." Pietr declared and kissed the top of Ash's forehead. A tear escaped from her eyes as she felt the same way as Pietr do. Having both her dreams held in her both hands.

As she stared at the small frame near the glass window at her office. She smiled genuinely remembering that meeting Pietr, Heather, Masie, Summer and Elliot she had also met her dreams. They were the ones who was there to witness Ash's achievements in the field of music and as she continue to be successful year by year.

Ash woke up in the noise coming downstairs. She turned to face the right side of her bed and as she opened her eyes the hands of her clock approach her with number 9. In her realization, she screamed, "I'm late!"

Hurriedly, she went to wash herself and hurriedly put on her school uniform and ran downstairs. "Nana, why didn't you woke me up? Look, I'm already late for class" she frustratedly told her grandmother. "I did dear but you seemed to be so tired" her grandmother said softly. Ash murmured under her breath about the classes she missed this morning. "I will never stay late at night again." She swore to herself.

"Oh, Good morning to you Miss Zaldivar" Ma'am Cathy greeted Ash raising her one brow at the unprepared Ash near the door. All eyes were darted towards her especially the baby blue eyes of Pietr Young. She gulp in the thought that Ma'am Cathy is the most terror teacher she ever had. Tiny voices came crashing to Ash's mind. 'What if Ma'am Cathy will let me clean the toilet for one month? What if Ma'am Cathy will let me mop the faculty floor for one semester? What if-'

But her thoughts was cut off when Ma'am Cathy finally spoke.

"Come inside Miss Zaldivar, take your seat and brief yourself. To let you know what we have discussed while you were still sleeping in your cozy bed, I have told your classmates that Battle of the Bands is two weeks from today and I would be glad to choose you to be the representative of this class. The criteria includes the originality of the song, extraordinary performance and just read this" Ma'am Cathy gave Ash a copy of the criteria. Eyes-widened, Ash was stunned and for a long moment she doesn't know what to do.