Chapter 30

I don't know how long I have been here, tied and tortured. The only thing I did know was that I'm going towards insanity. Everyday the same pain using silver and for what? They knew about this werewolf poison before I was even brought here and the old man still kept me here, in this cave, away from people's eye.

My clothes were turned into rags. My body was now full with scars that will remind me my whole life through what kind of shit I went through. If I survive that is.

Snow went quiet long time ago. She was still there but we were so exhausted that the communication bond went weak. She still tried to heal my wounds which was futile.

But despite all this I still don't regret helping Mark. Maybe if I have kept my mouth shut I wouldn't have been in this situation for Godess knows how long. But he would have probably be dead and I would feel regret since ot would be my fault.

My thoughts were cut short by slow footsteps. I knew who was coming and why. I closed my eye and just like any other time I prayed for Zared to get his butt here.

'How are we feeling today, little pup?' Shaman's disqusting voice rang by me and I opened my eyes. I looked at him.

'Go fuck yourself with a stick' I whispered my voice dripping with malice. The old man frowned.

'You have some spirit but for how long? It's been two weeks but your precious mate hasn't shown his face' he said brushing tip of the dagger through my skin causing it to burn.

I gritted my teeth and kept quiet. There was no point in arguing with him.

Suddenly, screams erupted through air above us and small smile came onto my face.

'Welcome your death, you mateless piece of shit' I said and he glared at me.

'You are not going out of here alive too' he said and stabbed me.

Right into my chest.

My eyes went wide and I let out a gurgling sound spitting blood down my neck. Snow was howling and I could feel her clawing me from outside while my body felt as if it was thrown into a lava pit.

My shock disappeared quickly and scream rang using all oxygen I had in my lungs. My body started to spasm on it's own, muscles tight from immerse pain. More blood came out of my mouth and I felt myself getting weaker. My head dropped to my side.

My eyes met black ones before my eyesight was painted black and my body gave out.

<><><><><><><><><>

I watched as her body went limp and her eyes dully looked at me. I felt her slipping.

Rage went through me and I saw only red in my eyes. Everything went so quickly that I couldn't catch up with it. My wolf broke out, scared eyes and blood followed by a scream. Guts were everywhere but I ignored it.

Before I knew I held my mate in my arms. She was cold as ice and I could feel pain increasing in my chest. My wolf was clawing and trying to reach his mate.

For the first time in my life I felt my eyes wet. Just when I finally found her I lost her.

No...

I pulled away and angrily brushed my tears away. Men don't cry in this world.

If her soul is leaving then I'll bind it so tightly that it will have no other way but to stay. I bit into my flesh causing blood to oze out. Taking mounfull of it I kissed her blue lips forcing blood down the throat. When it was done I repeated the process.

I didn't even see how Ross and Deon came down and looked at me with pity in their eyes. Only when Ross spoke I noticed them.

'Zared, I don't think you can do anything' he said and a dark growl slipped my throat. My wolf was in full control and now he was in red rage. I knew that if Ary completely slips away from me, I will snap. I'll probably lose my human self and will go on a rampage.

They went quiet and stepped away from me. They knew mlre than anyone not to mess with me right now.

I forced fifth mouth full with blood and pressed my arm for sixth when Ary started chocking. Ross and Deon ran to us.

Ary went still her breathing coming back and I looked at my two friends with shocked faces.

'You said something?' And I scooped my mate in my arms.

<><><><><><><><><>

My body was cold and I couldn't feel Snow. Was I dead?

Just as I thought like that pain hit me like a wall of bricks. I started to scream, tears rolled down from my eyes. My mark was burning and was in pain, my chest was in pain and my head was in immerse pain. My whole body was in pain. I wanted to claw my guts to make this pain stop but someone was holding me back.

I started to trash around trying to free myself when I heard voices. They were faint but I didn't care, I wanted to be free.

And just like this burning pain came, it passed. A sigh left my lips as I felt myself driffting back into coldness.