Chapter 11: Graduation

Your P.O.V.

You took a deep breath as you prepared yourself to walk on stage. You were thinking this was it, you're really graduating high school. The time went by so fast. The rest of your life starts after you walk off that stage. Then you hear the principal call your name. You started walking up the steps of the stage. As you grabbed your diploma the crowd cheered.

"That's my girl!"

Peter shouted at you. You glanced at him as a smile appeared on your face. You walked off the stage to sit back at your seat. After all the names were called the whole graduating class threw their hats up in the air in celebration. All of the seniors raced out to the courtyard to meet up with all of their families. You looked around at all the other seniors to find Peter. He was no where in sight. Where was that boy? Then you are tackled into a bear hug.

"We did it!"

You heard Peter shout excitedly as he twirled you around. You giggled as he put you down and stared at you with loving eyes.

"We did it."

He said in a more hushed tone while he pressed his forehead to yours.

"Yeah we did."

You whispered as you both smiled. He placed a gentle kiss on your lips. He tried to deepen it but you pulled away.

"We should find our families."

You both pulled away from each other to look around. Then your little sister came running towards you and you bend down to give her a hug.

"Hey Clarebear!"

"Sissy I don't want you to leave!"

"Don't worry we still have a whole two weeks together at the cabin before I go to the summer program for college, plus I'll be back for holidays."

She gave you a pouty face. Then you glanced over at Peter who was giving you a worried look.

"Wait aren't you leaving to the cabin tomorrow? Does that mean we only have tonight and the night before you leave left together?"

"Peter..."

You started to say before you were interrupted by your mother coming to congratulate you. Peter's mom followed soon after. You didn't get to finish the conversation before your parents took both of you back to your houses. After you finished with your small celebration dinner with your family, you went back up to your room. You started to pack for your trip because you hadn't had any time since you had been hanging with Peter pretty much everyday. Being away from him was going to be really hard when you leave for college. Natalie was having a graduation pool party at her house and you were going to go, but you had so much packing that you thought you should just skip. Natalie understood that so she wasn't too mad about it. Then the phone started ringing by your bed.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe! Are you going to Natalie's graduation party?"

"Peter, I told you I can't I have too much packing to do..."

"You have all night to pack..."

"I need sleep!"

"You can sleep on the drive up there just please?"

"Peter..."

"I love you, please come."

You wanted to be with him so bad.

"Fine but only for an hour and I'm not swimming."

"Yes! See you soon!"

You quickly put on a swimsuit and headed over to Natalie's. When you got there her backyard was open so you just walked in. You could hear the sound of people as you reared the corner and saw the party commencing. Natalie ran up to you immediately when she saw you.