Axel X Olivia

Finally I've come up with this one!  I know it took me long enough, now I'm just hoping it's gonna be good.  Oh, and you're gonna wanna read the first Jesse X Petra for this to make some sense XD.

----------------------------------------------------

Olivia's POV

I was so excited!  The Wither Storm was gone, we became the New Order of the Stone, and Ellegaard finally had time to teach me her grand architectural art!  She told me to start simple, with something like a railroad track for minecart chests.  Boring!  But I knew I couldn't say that to Ellegaard.  I mean, sure:  The Order of the Stone might have been a fraud, but she still knew her stuff when it came to engineering!

Axel's POV

It was a real bummer that Magnus passed away during the battle with the Wither Storm.  I was really hoping that I would learn how to blow stuff up in the proper way.  I decided to visit Olivia to see how she was doing with training.  I opened her front door and immediately jumped back as a pile of sticks and iron ingots spilled across the floor.  "Sorry," I heard Olivia's voice somewhere deeper into her house.

I widened my eyes, "Cool!  Are you building a railroad track?"

I saw Olivia come to the front door and push the materials out of the way, "Yeah.  Ellegaard's instructions.  It's so boring, though."

I smiled, "Railroads are cool!"

Olivia rolled her eyes, "Not when you're building 'em."

I walked in to Olivia's house and  watched her build the railroad tracks.  I blurted out, "Can I build one?  A railroad track, I mean?"

She put her hands on her hips, "You wanna build?  Mr. Magnus Jr.?"

I furrowed my brows, "I can try, can't I?"

She shrugged, "Go ahead."

I nodded and smiled, cracking my knuckles.  I grabbed the sticks and iron ingots and place them on the crafting table.  I accidentally knocked a stick off the table.  I sighed, You big klutz!

Olivia bent over to grab it, and so did I.  Our hands touched, and I felt my face turn red.  "Uh, sorry."

Olivia's face was red too, "No, it's ... It's my fault.  You can get it."

I nodded and awkwardly grabbed the stick and placed it one the table, and railroad tracks formed.

Olivia's POV

Okay, that was weird.  When I touched Axel's hand, I felt all tingly inside.  Axel left after making the railroad tracks and I left shortly afterwards.  I had promised to meet up with Petra; she said she would help me mine for more iron for the tracks.  I met her at the cave, and she nodded, "What's up?  You have a look on your face."

I sighed, "Ugh, it's nothing.  At least, I don't think it is."

Petra frowned, "Huh?"

I sighed again and told her what happened with Axel and I.  She grinned, "You know what that means, right?  That tingly feeling?"

I felt sweat run down the side of my face, "Oh, god..."

Petra laughed and punched me playfully, "That's exactly what I thought when you started fangirling to Axel about me and Jesse!"

I snapped, "At least I'm not gonna sleep with the guy!"

Petra raised a brow, "You're not, huh?  Look, I didn't 'sleep' with Jesse.  Not in the weird way you're thinking.  We just ... Kissed ... And cuddled ... A little.  It was cold out, okay?"

I shrugged, "Whatever.  But do you really think that's what that tingly feeling means?"

Petra smirked, "That's how I feel when I'm around Jesse."

I frowned, "I guess you're right."

Axel's POV

"Look, I know you and I haven't really gotten along in the past," I said to Lukas by the forest.  "But I need your help."

Lukas blinked, "Does it have to do with you and Olivia?  Like I said to Jesse, you two are meant for each other."

I furrowed my brow, "But we're total opposites!  She's so smart and nerdy, and I'm bulky and a big klutz."

Lukas raised a brow, "But do you like her?"

I sighed, "Y-yes..."

Lukas leaned against a tree, "Then I rest my case."

----------------------------------------------------

I went back to Olivia's house and knocked on the door.  She opened it timidly, "Uh, hi."

I looked down, "Uh, I know what happened earlier today was kinda awkward for the both of us."

She nodded, "You can say that again."

I looked at her in the eyes, "But, I think there's a reason that I felt all weird when you touched my hand."

Olivia's eyes widened, but didn't reply.

I put my hand on her doorway, "Olivia, I ... I think I lo-"

Olivia pushed the door wide open and tackled me to the ground with strength I didn't even think she had.  She started kissing me, and I didn't know what to do.  She stopped kissing me, "Well, what were you going to say, you big oaf?"

I smiled, "I love you."

Olivia got off of me and put her hands on her hips, "That's great, but if you're gonna be my boyfriend, then you're gonna have to learn to be an engineer."

I got up and kissed her, "Whatever you say."

---------------------------------------------

Boy, am I glad that I was able to come up with that one.  Well, tell me what you think.  I'll catch you guys next time!