Thanksgiving Special

I've learned from my mistakes from the Halloween Special by starting to write really early!  Uh, I'm making this another Jetra and Lukesse one shot (if you want something else you should've told me! XD)  Anyway, here it is.  Oh, and I'm gonna make this story a sequel to the Halloween Special!

------------------------------------------------------

Jess's POV

Sherlock really did it.  It's been almost a month now and we're still not bullied.  Y'know, I really owe Jesse a lot.  Not only did he save us from the bullying issue, he's also the reason I know ... Lukas.  Every once in awhile I catch Sherlock walking down the hallways, but we don't see each other nearly as much as last month.  I kind of miss being around him.  I can't explain it, but Jesse's one of those guys whose personality is ... Like, perfect.  I feel happy for Petra.

Jesse's POV

Things were going awesome!  Petra and I couldn't be better, and Jess and I still haven't been bullied yet.  Thanksgiving break was coming up, and I had more plans.

-------------------------------------------------

"Tradition is nice," I shrugged as I sat with Jess, Petra, and Lukas at lunch.  "But who doesn't like something new?"

"That sounds like a good idea," Lukas nodded.  "What about our parents, though?  We can't just do this without them finding out."

"My parents could care less," Petra sighed.  "They don't like being around each other anyway.  No way in hell are they gonna sit at the same table for a few hours without a ton of arguments.  If I want to leave, they're not gonna complain."

"Uh..." I scratched the back of my head.  "Well, my mom is always super busy with her work.  Although it would be just my luck that she wouldn't be at work on Thanksgiving, who knows?  I could go."

"Well, my parents are the opposites of Petra's," Jess shrugged.  "They always want to be together.  So much that they sometimes forget about me.  They'll probably go somewhere for a few days like usual and leave me alone."

We all turned to Lukas with expectant looks, and he nervously pulled the collar of his leather jacket, "Yeah, uh ... That might be an issue for me."

"Hmmmmmm..."  I furrowed my brows.  "Why don't you guys come by my house today so that we can talk about it."

"Y-your house?"  Jess blinked.

I smiled, knowing that she was totally expecting her house to be the meeting spot.  "Like I said, who doesn't like something new?"

Jess's POV

"Honey, we'll be going to visit Dad's parents," Mom smiled at me in my room.  "We know that you think your grandparents are boring, so you don't have to go if you don't want to."

You had to hand it to them, my parents were the most laid-back mom and dad in the world.  Unfortunately, it was to a fault.  "Sure, Mom," I smiled, my mind crying with joy.  "I think I can stay here for a few days."

"Okay sweetie," Mom nodded, hoisting her purse on her shoulder.  "We'll be home the day after Thanksgiving."

With that, Mom left and I heard the car start up and drive away.  I smiled and started packing everything.  The tent, the flashlights, some canned food, a bunch of bottles of water.  I stuffed it all in a backpack and left the house, headed to Sherlock's.  When I got there, his front door was wide open.  "Uh, hi Mom," I heard Jesse mumble.