Reader X Petra

So, this book has gotten a lot of attention (at least to my standards), and I was thinking that this one is for the guy viewers.  (Ladies, I'll probably do a Reader X Lukas after this ... Unless you have anyone else in mind other than my man Lukas.)

--------------------------------------------

Your POV

I had to be the biggest nerd on the planet.  No one ... No one could've been a bigger fan of the New Order of the Stone than I was.  My favorite was Petra.  She had to be the coolest one, and probably the toughest.  Sure, Jesse was the real hero in the end, but who wants to join the bandwagon and be on his side?  Petra and I were semi-friends before the whole Wither Storm incident, but we sort of parted ways once she got involved with Jesse's Gang.  I finally contacted her after the Wither Storm was destroyed, and we went to go for the walk in the woods.  I glanced over at Petra's beautiful auburn hair as we walked past the trees.  She turned to face me and smiled, "It's been a while since we've hung out.  I'm sorry, it's just ... Y'know, the whole saving the world thing?"

I shrugged, "It's fine.  If it wasn't for you guys, we'd all be dead!"

Petra grinned, "Thanks, but it's Jesse that you should be thanking.  He did most of the work."

I frowned, "That's not true.  I heard you saved Jesse way back when he was attacked by a spider in these woods."

Petra blinked, "Woah, I completely forgot that these were the same woods.  I feel like I haven't been here in years."

Suddenly, there was a rustling behind a tree, and a creeper appeared.  "Ah!"  I jumped back, and instinctively grabbed Petra's hand.  Petra let go of my hand and pierced the creeper with her enchanted golden sword.  I blinked and smiled, "That was so cool!"

Petra blushed, putting her sword away, "It's nothing.  I've killed tons of those guys."

I kept smiling, "Still!"

Petra smiled, "Y'know, I could teach you how to fight with a sword."

I blinked in shock, "R-really?  That would be an honor!"

Petra nodded, "Sure, let's meet later today.  We can meet every week."

---------------------------------------------

It had been a month  since Petra had started teaching me sword-fighting, I think I was really making progress.  Petra lunged towards me, and I parried her strike.  I spun my sword, and her sword flew out of her hands.  I swept Petra off the floor and she landed on her butt.  "Nice work," she smiled.

"Thanks," I blushed.

I extended my hand, and she took it.  I accidentally lifted her off the ground too fast, and our faces were only inches apart.  Her face was red, and my face probably wasn't any different.  Before I even knew what I was doing, I moved my face closer and closer, and our lips touched.  Petra didn't move away, and I blinked in surprise, What's going on?

-------------------------------------------------

Yeah, this one was kinda short.  I hope it's still good, though!  Catch you next time!