Chapter 6

Oh god, he has sent me a text. Not on messages but on Whatsapp. Okay he has my number but we always talk through Messages and Snapchat. "Hey, I thought this is much easier and I love to talk to you." That is the text.

My life has changed so much this couple of days. I read the message and have no idea what to say. "Where is Jaden when you need her pff.." I say in my head.

Okay, just as always breathe and don't be a freak. Text something cool back. "Hey Shawn! Yes I agree this is a lot easier haha" I send. No fuck why did I say 'haha' it isn't funny at all.

I am so nervous for his text so as usual I turn my phone off, I always do that if I am nervous. I am so bored so I click on Wattpad on my iPad and write a story.

I love to write it makes my head empty. But I don't have a lot of followers: only Jaden and Cameron and a creepy ass dude. "So publish." The book is online and I go to sleep. "Goodnight Shawn." I think by myself.

The next morning I wake up and I turn my phone on, and yes Shawn has sent me 5 messages. I read it and they are all so sweet "Brooklynn where are you I miss you." "Wake up I want a laugh buddy." That kind of stuff.

He is right Shawn and I always laugh because we have the same humor. I text him back with "Sorry Shawn I fell a sleep." Yeah okay good enough for me.

It is 07:34 am and I take a shower because I feel dirty. "Make-up or no make-up?" I can't choose. "Okay for one day natural."

I put no make-up on my face and I look like a ghost, ah whatever my crush is Shawn and he is famous so I never see him at school. That makes me happy because Shawn can't see me like this! I am a monster without make-up.

Jaden and Cameron are for my house. "Hurry up Brook! We are too late!" Jaden screams. "Yes yes, I know one second." I scream back. One second is in my eyes 5 minutes and they know that. "Well hehe here she is our princess" he says. "Loser." "Well let's go" Jaden says.

We are heading to school and I only can think about Shawn. What is he doing to me?!

I walk to Jaden her direction and tell her the whole story. "Wow, that is amazing! You become famous too" she says.

Me and famous? Maybe in my dreams but not in real life. Jaden is right if Shawn and I are dating I become famous too, not world famous but a little bit famous, fuck I don't want to be famous.

"Shawn and I aren't dating, only talking" I say calmly. "Maybe he is going to ask you, you never know Brook" Jaden says seriously. Wow, she has never been this serious before.

Did she really think that Shawn and I can be in a relationship? My opinion, I don't think so. I live in New York and Shawn lives in Canada. It is way too hard for both of us.

"No of course not, he has 14.1 million fans he loves everyone" I say. "Well Shawn didn't text me and he didn't post my M&G picture on his Instagram, Brook he likes you!" "Shawn likes me?! Are you crazy" I laugh and we walk to the corridor. "Let's go home" I say. "Yeah good idea." Jaden and I grab our bike and we are heading home. "Finally" I think.

"Brook are you here?!" Rose asks. "Yes I am home why?!" "I am going to Canada, because Shawn needs me for his music maybe I can fix his number for you" she laughs. "Yes, can you fix his number for me?" I have a fake laugh because she doesn't know I already have Shawn's number, and she doesn't know I talk to Shawn.

My life is hard. "Goodbye Brook." She walks out the door and she blows me a hand kiss. "Goodbye Rose I'll miss you!" I scream and give her a hand kiss. She looks and laughs.

There she goes on her way to Canada. On her way to Shawn. Damn I am jealous, Shawn knows my sister her name but he knows my name too so yeah, I am not that jealous anymore.

I head to my room and make my homework. Math, history. Boring as fuck. I grab my phone and Shawn has sent me 4 snapchats.

And his snapchats are the best because he always sent a picture of his abs. I wish I am there I want to cuddle with him. "Hey Brook! How are you?" Shawn's name comes up on my screen. Yes, he started the conversation. Now we can talk. I am always afraid to start the conversation.

Okay Brook let's do this. Let's talk to Shawn and be normal. And don't forget he is an human too. "Hey Shawn I am fine and you?" Waiting for a respond and there is the respond. Finally.