Chapter 12

We are still at the hill, their is a full moon and falling stars. Shawn holds my hand and lays to tree. I lay on his chest and his arms are thightly around me, it gives me a protective feeling.

"Make your second wish" he says quietly. I am almost sleeping and then I wake up. "What did you say I didn't hear it, sorry" I say. "Make your second wish that is what I said."

He gives me a kiss on my forhead and it gives me a good feeling, all of this gives me a good feeling. "Okay well, I wish that.." Before I can say a word he says something "Remember, don't ever tell you wish to somebody because maybe it doesn't come true then" he says. "Right that is what I said" I smile.

Tomorrow is it Valentine's day and I am so excited for it. I bought a watch for Shawn because he said he really wanted one. A silver one in the middle black, I love the watch and I hope he is loving it too.

We are on our way to my home. "You can stay over if you want" I say. He doesn't say anything but he places his arm on my thigh, it gives me goosebumps.

After a long silence he says something "I would love to sleep with you." Yes, I am so happy. Shawn Mendes and I in one bed, together. Never thought to say this but, dreams come true you just have to believe in it.

One hour later we are at my house, my parents aren't home because they give a party somewhere. "Come" I say. Shawn follows me and we are heading to the living room. "What do you want to drink?" I ask. "Water please."

I nod and walk to the kitchen. I grab a glass and full it with water from the tap. I walk back to the living room. "Here" I say. "Thank you" he says quietly. What did I do wrong? There is an awkward silence. I see something in Shawn's eyes, he desires to something, to someone.

He looks at me the whole time, it is creepy. "Shawn are you okay? I ask. Shawn stands up and pushes me against the nearest wall. "Now I am okay" he gives me a little evil smile and kisses me.

His tongue enters my mouth and I am loving it. His arms are on my bum and he squeezes it. My arms are in his neck but not for long, I go down to his sixpack and take his shirt off. I follow the lines from his sixpack. Damn, he trained, he has more muscles now.

I go down to his area but Shawn grabs my hand. Wait, he doesn't want to have sex now? Why not?

"Brook I am so sor.." Before he says something I interrupt him "I don't need an explanation it's okay" I say. He nods. He continues the kiss but now he goes down to my stomach. Fuck, this is such a tease. I groan. I have no idea why but I just did it.

He gives me that creepy smile again. "Say my name Brook" he says. He slowly heads to my neck and sucks on the sensitive spots. "Fuck, Shawn" I groan. "Say it louder" he commands.

He sucks harder on the spots "Shawn fuck me" I say loudly. "Are you sure?" he says. "I am sure" "Well were are we waiting for?" He gives me a kiss.

We are heading to my bedroom and Shawn pushes me on my bed. I am under Shawn and he is above me. We are kissing for a long time, with tongue. It feels so amazing. I don't have the feeling he is my idol, he is just Shawn. He is so cuter and sexier if you know him.

Shawn holds my hands above my head so I can't use them, fuck. I want to hold his cheek. I want to touch his jawline. To touch his sixpack, touch everything. He slowly goes to my belly. No worries, I am still wearing underwear. But fuck, this feels so good.

What is he doing to me. He takes my underpants off and he doesn't go to my area but he is kissing my legs. Why is he doing this go to my area jesus.

His eyes are looking in my eyes right now. His beautiful dark brown eyes. "I love you" he says. "I love you so fucking much" he whispers in my ear. "I love you too Shawn" I say. His lips are so close to my lips and I feel his breath. "Kiss me" I say. His lips are on my lips now. He let's go of my arms.

I Immediately touch his cheek and his jawline. I run my fingers through his hair. It is so soft because there is no gel in it.

We turn around. Now I am above and Shawn is underneath me. He looks at me. When he looks at me he smiles, it makes me smile too. "Why are you smiling? I ask. "You are so beautiful it makes me so happy to hold you and to have you" he says. He is so cute. My hands are on Shawn his sixpack and I slowly go to his neck. I suck on it for a long time, sorry Shawn tomorrow you have a hickey.

I lay on Shawn's chest and he is so sweaty but I don't care. I give him his sweatshirt back and he puts it on. He wears a sweatshirt and his boxer. I lay in my bra and my underpants. Good enough. I feel a hand on my waist, it is cold like normal.

"Your hands are never warm you know that right" I laugh. "I know that it is your job to make them warm" he winks. Shawn's arms are holding me thightly and I fall asleep, living in a dream.

The next moring it is Valentine's day. I wake up and want to give Shawn a kiss but I don't see him. What the hell where is he?

I head downstairs and see him backing an egg. "Brooklynn what are you doing here?" he says seriously. "Oh sorry, I was just wondering where you were, well good for me I found you" I say.

Shawn stands behind me and puts his arms around my neck "Happy Valentine's day babe" he says in my ear and kisses it. I turn around and kiss him. "Happy Valentine's day Shawn." He smiles and so do I. "Wait I have a present for you." Before he can say something I was already upstairs. I grab the little box and head downstairs.

"Here this is for you" I give him a kiss too. He opens the box and sees a watch. His face at this moment is so beautiful. He loves it so much. "Wow, this is wow" he says. He is in shock I get it. "Come here" he says. He lifts me up. "Thank you so much baby." And he gives me a lot of kisses. "Here is your present" he says.

Shawn grabs his guitar and he is singing a song for me. "I wrote this for you" he says. The song is so beautiful I am tears. This is the first time I cried. "Brook don't cry, it's all right come here." He puts his arms around me and kisses my forhead.

It is 3 pm and we are watching a movie. I made a cup of tea because it's really cold outside. "You know I love you" he says. "I know and I love you too, with my whole heart."

He smiles and gives me a kiss in my hair. I am so tired so I close my eyes for a while. Best Valentine's day ever.