Chapter 24

We walk to the studio, Andrew and Geoff are already waiting for us. Andrew gives Shawn a wink and me a smile. "Hello Shawn" Andrew says. "Hey!" "Let's talk about new music, and with new music I mean Christmas music." "Yes, that is a good idea! I really want to make a Christmas album or song" he says.

The idea that Shawn makes a Christmas song makes me happy, because I know a lot of fans want that. "But Brooklynn and I have to make a duet!" he looks at me and I smile at him. "Brooklynn are you okay with that?" I nod. "Okay well let's write a song!"

Shawn and I walk to the studio. "The song needs to have a good vibe you know, that type of song that is stuck in your head for at least one week" I say. "Yes, you're right-."

He wants to say something but I am faster. "I'm always right Mendes." I give him a smile and Shawn walks to my direction and lifts me up. "Shawn we have to write a song, forget?" He lets go of me. "Better thank you."

After 3 hours we have the perfect song. We decided to make only one song and that is a duet. "C'mon we need to record it!" "Wait! Andrew hasn't heard it yet." "Oh oops, let's go then!"

We walk to Andrew and sing our song. After 3 minutes it's done and he loves it. "Okay we are going to record it!" Shawn starts to sing his part, then comes my solo part and we sing the chorus together.

30 minutes later and the song is done. "It's done guys, good job!" Andrew says. I lay my head phone away and the second after that Shawn gives me a hug. "I'm so proud of you Star."

He places his hands on my cheeks and gives me a kiss on my forehead. He wants to leave but I grab his hand and pull him back. "Thank you for this opportunity" I smile. He smiles back and gives me a kiss on my cheek.

We stayed at the studio for at least 1 hour to edit the song and everything. "I can't wait for the song to come out!" I say. "Me neither, but lets go back to our hotel." I nod and we say goodbye to everyone.

We walk back to our hotel and all the fans are still waiting outside for Shawn. "Shawn is back everyone!" All the girls and boys start to scream as loud as they can.

There are like 500 people here. "Go stand in a line so I can make photos with everyone!" "Brooklynn hey!" I look behind me and I see Brenda. "Oh my god! Hey Bren!" I give her a hug and give a sign to Shawn that Brenda here is.

He waves at her and smiles. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I come to the show tonight and I saw a lot of fans here so it wasn't hard to guess who is staying here." I laugh. "Yes, well I love to see how so many people are waiting hours to see their idol." Brenda nods.

1 hour later Shawn is finally done and he walks to our direction. "Doesn't your arm hurt?" I laugh. "I trained a lot babe." I roll my eyes and he smiles at me. "You two are so cute together I can't." "Can we make a picture?" Brenda asks. "Of course we can."

I walk to the left so that means I'm not in it. "Brooklynn what are you doing come here!" I smile and stand right next to Shawn now. He puts his arm around my neck. "And done" she says. "I need to go now! See you tonight!" "Brenda wait!" Shawn says. "What?" "Do you have M&G tickets?" "No, it was sold out."

Shawn grabs his bag and takes 2 tickets out of it. "Here I see you tonight Bren! And by the way, you're front row now!" Brenda smiles and gives him a hug. "Thank you so much Shawn." "No problem hun." "Bye guys!" Shawn and I wave at her and Brenda leaves. "She looked so happy Shawn." He nods. "I know, I love to make people happy."

I put my dress on, do my hair, grab my sneakers and leave. "Brook!" "Yes I'm coming!" I head downstairs and by the last stair step I fall.

I am prepared to feel the cold hard ground but I didn't feel it? I open my eyes and see Shawn has caught me. "Babe be more careful, I don't want to lose you!" I nod and give him a kiss. "I will, but we need to go."

"I need to go Brook I have a M&G." I look at him and kiss him. "Can I come too?" I whisper. "Of course you can babe." He gives me a ticket so that means I can go to his M&G. "Goodluck." "Thankyou."

"Brenda!" Shawn screams. Brenda looks up and Shawn is waving at her. "Hey Shawn!"

After 30 people it is Brenda her turn. They make a picture and talk for a while.

20 people after Brenda it is my turn. "Hello Shawn." "Who are you?" he jokes. "I'm Brooklynn." Shawn rolls his eyes. "What pose do you want to do?" "Kissing?" Shawn doesn't doubt and kisses me. I am the last person in line so no one saw it. "Bye Brooklynn." I smile and leave.

"What's up Ibiza!" Shawn screams. "This song is called: Treat You Better." "I won't lie to you, I know he just not right for you!"

After the show is done Shawn walks to me and he is so sweaty. Without a doubt he gives me a hug. "Mendes you are really sweaty."

Shawn leaves because he walks to Geoff and Brian. Yes, Brian is with us too. "We need to go to our hotel Shawn! It's 1 am!" Shawn walks slowly to us because he is drunk. "Shawn jesus, why are you drunk!" "I love you Brooklynn."

He has a slanted smile on his face. "Ugh, c'mon we need to go! Brian! Geoff! Help me." Brian and Geoff walk to me and help me.

We are back at the hotel and Shawn falls immediately a sleep. I take a shower and change my clothes.

I step into the bed and put my arm around Shawn. He startles awake. "Hey babe" he kisses me and his hand is on my waist. "Shawn go back to sleep!" He pulls me closer to his chest and we both fall a sleep.