Chapter 14

We arrive at the airport and walk to Shawn's private jet, I'm pretty nervous and he sees it. "Hey, don't be nervous I am here" he says. He puts his arm around my neck and gives me a kiss on my head.

We walk into a corridor and there are around 400 girls screaming for Shawn. I feel them because I was the same, hoping that he saw me and say something to me.

"Do you mind if I go to them?" he asks. "No loser of course not, they are your fans go" I say. "Don't call me loser" he laughs. I give him a kiss on his cheek and one girl comes to my direction, she is pretty; brown hair, blue eyes, wow I am jealous. She comes closer to me and says something. "You are so gorgeous, I am so happy Shawn and you are in a relationship" she says.

Whilse she says that she gives me a hug. "Well, you are prettier than me and you're so sweet thank you" I say. "Can we take a picture together?" she says quietly. "Don't be afraid I won't bite and of course we can."

We take a picture together and I give her my autograph, I never did this before it is so cool. "What is your name?" I ask. "Brenda" she says. "That is a beautiful name." "Thank you Brooklynn." She gives me a hug again and walks to Shawn. Shawn's fans are the best, they are so cute.

After 20 minutes Shawn is done and he walks back to me. "Let's go" he says. We wave to his fans and we walk to his jet.

When we arrive the plane, Shawn says something. "Where they nice to you?" he asks. I nod. "Yes they were." "Good, because if they hurt you then-." he smiles. "No worries they didn't hurt me." Shawn smiles and we walk to inside.

His jet is so beautiful. "I met a girl, Brenda she is so kind" I say. "Yeah, I know her, she was at my first show and my first M&G ever, sometimes we talk to each other she feels like family because I know her for so long now." "Ohh.."

"Wait what? Is Brooklynn jealous because I talk sometimes to her" he smirks. "Maybe.. She is gorgeous Shawn." "She is pretty, but you are beautiful."

He comes closer to me and kisses me. I push Shawn back in his seat, I take place on his lap. My lips are on Shawn his lips, I run my fingers through his hair because I know he likes it when I do that.

He stops the kiss and he looks at me. "You're so fucking gorgeous" he says and looks straight into my eyes. I look down at the ground. "I'm serious" he smiles. I smile back and give him a kiss.

"In 15 minutes we arrive in Toronto" the pilot says. I slept the whole ride because I was so tired. Shawn made a new song, well the half of it.

"Hey babe how did you sleep" he asks. I come closer to him and put my arms around his neck and give him a kiss on his cheek. "I slept good" I say. My hands are still around his neck. "Can you sing this song for me?" "No, because it isn't done yet."

"You know I can sing too?" Shawn looks amazed at me. Wait, he doesn't know? "Shawn this face is creepy stop it." "I didn't know that you can sing! We can make a duet!" He is so happy. He stands up and his hands are going to my waist. "Yes we are going to make a duet, soon" I say.

"We are here" the pilot says . "Come let's go." We walk out of the jet and there are photographers, fans and interviewers everywhere. I feel so sorry for him. "Let's go this way" he says. "Okay."

Shawn's bodyguard John is protecting Shawn and me. Fans are screaming his name so loudly. Photographers are following us. This world is so crazy, now I get Shawn. He gets crazy sometimes, I become crazy too if I have this my whole life.

We are in Shawn's Jeep, heis driving and his hand is on my thigh, it gives me a warm feeling and his thumb strokes my thigh. I am looking out the window and listen to some music. "And here is Shawn Mendes with his new single: Mercy." Yes, his is song on the radio at the moment. "Turn it off, please." "Why?" "I hate it to listen to myself so please turn it off" he says. "No, I want to hear you. This song is so good." "Fine."

He is not happy with me but I don't care, I want to hear this song. I sing so hard and Shawn laughs. "You are so cute." "Thanks" I smile.

I gaze at Shawn and he is so focused on the road. "Stop gazing at me, it makes me blush." I laugh and roll with my eyes. "Loser." I give him a little stump.

"Don't stump me, it is because you are a girl other wise I would stump you back." I laugh and so does he. "This is my house" he says. I get out of the car and see his house. Oh my god, this is a big house.

"Welcome home Shawn!" Shawn's mother walks to Shawn and gives him a kiss on his cheek. "Hello mom." "This is Brooklynn, my girlfriend" "Hi Brooklynn I'm Karen" she says.

She is so friendly just like Shawn. "Nice to meet you Karen." "You seem like a friendly girl." She smiles and leaves. "Shawn!" someone screams, Aaliyah. "I missed you Shawn!"

Aaliyah jumps in Shawn's arms. "Hey Aaliyah I missed you too." He gives a kiss on Aaliyah her cheek. "Who is this?" she asks. "This is my girlfriend Brooklynn." "Hello Brooklynn nice to meet you! I am Aaliyah, Shawn's younger sister."

"Yes I know who you are, you are so pretty." "You are prettier." Aaliyah gives me a hug. "Shawn and you are a cute couple" she whispers in my ear because Shawn is still near me. "My dad is at his work" Shawn says. I nod. "Come let's go to my room."

Shawn walks to upstairs and I follow him. This house is so big and beautiful. "Here this is my room." This room is bigger than my whole house. No, okay joke but it was big.

He has 5 guitars on the wall and a keyboard in his room, drums, everything. I walk to the microphone and I put it on. I sing 'A little too much' because it's my favorite song.

Shawn is listening to me and he has a tear in his eye. When I am done I head to him. "Don't cry, please" I say. "I can't help it, you sing so well, you are so beautiful, so sweet, so kind to everyone, you help everyone. I am so happy to have you, to call you my girlfriend" he says.

Wait? Girlfriend? What? It is weird because he told his parents I am his girlfriend and Brenda said we are a cute couple. I don't get it. "S-shawn?" I say nervously. "Yes?" he says. "Am I your girlfriend?" "Of course you are." "But you never asked me" I say.

Shawn stands up and reaches his hands out to me. I grab his hands and stand up and Shawn sits on his knee. "Dear Brooklynn, you're the best girl in the whole world and you are the sweetest, funniest, prettiest girl I have ever seen. Do you please want to be mine?" He looks into my eyes with his beautiful brown eyes.

"Well let me think about that" I laugh. He rolls his eyes and stands up. "Do you?" he asks. I put my arms around his neck and look into his eyes. "I would love to" I smile.

He lifts me up and spins me around. "I love you, more than words can describe" he says and kisses me.

"I love you too."