Chapter 16

"Brook wake up!" "Brooklynn!" "Babe wake up now!" "W-what? Shawn are you okay what's the time?" I ask quietly. "It's 2 am."

I open my eyes, but not fully because I am so tired. "What do you want to tell me at 2 am? I hope it's important" I say and turn around to Shawn. "I just wanna say that I love you and I am lucky to have you." He gives a kiss on my forhead. "So you woke me up for that?" "Yes I did." I am mad because I need my sleep. "Don't ever do that again okay, I need my sleep" I sigh.

"Well you're awake now, how about late night running?" he asks. Late night running? Is he crazy? "Shawn are you crazy? It's 2 am and you want to go out for a run?" "Yeah why not? It's good for you so let's go" he screams. "Shawn sstt." "People are sleeping." He nods "I know, but come on, let's go!" I don't want to go, I am so tired doesn't he see that? "Shawn I am too tired for a late night run."

He stands up and lifts me up. "Shawn let me go I swear, I wear my pyjama!" I scream. "Sst, people are sleeping" he winks.

He takes me to outside. "I am freezing." He gives me his jacket and he let's go of me. "Thank you." "Why are you mad?" he asks sadly. If you look into his eyes you can't be mad anymore. "Well let's go then Mendes" I roll my eyes.

"Babe don't me mad." He still has a sad face, I make with my fingers a happy face. "So that's better Mendes" I smile. Shawn grabs my waist from behind and whispers something in my ear. "Hey" he says quietly. I roll my eyes and run away.

"Are we going to run or what?!" I scream. I'm at least 10 meters away from Shawn. Before I know he is right next to me. "I'm out of breath!" I laugh. "You ran 10 meters!" he rolls his eyes. "Sstt" I say. "Come" he grabs my hand and we walk to a quiet place.

"Ah the beach, how romantic" I say. At the moment it's 3:30 am. "It's so beautiful" I say. We sit in the sand and my head is on Shawn's shoulder. I sigh and he looks at me. "What's wrong?" he asks. "Nothing, just tired and happy the same time" I smile. "Come here then."

I lay on his thigh and look at the sky, Shawn is looking into my eyes. "You're so gorgeous damn." It makes me blush. Shawn bends to me and gives me a kiss on my forhead. I close my eyes for a minute and then I fall a sleep.

It's 6:30 am, and I wake up. "Goodmorning Brooklynn." "Goodmorning" I rub in my eyes. "Still tired babe?" "Yes I'm" I yawn. "We are going home."

Finally we are going home, to my bed. "Shawn I can't walk my legs hurts" I look at him with a pount. "Fine come here." He lifts me up and we walk to his house.

His parents and Aaliyah are still sleeping, thank god. "Shawn I'm cold, can I have a sweatshirt?" "Sure here." He takes his sweatshirt off, I look from head-to-toe, but my eyes are the whole time by his abs.

I come closer to him and follow his sixpack lines with my finger, he smiles. "I thought you are tired?" "I'm but I had to touch you" I wink. "Go to bed." I let myself go on his bed and so does Shawn. "Goodnight" he says. "Goodnight" I smile and give him a kiss.

I wake up and look next to me, Shawn is still a sleep. I make a cute picture of him and set it as my lock screen, better.

Today we are going to New York because prom is in 2 days and I'm excited. I walk to Shawn's wardrobe and see a comfy shirt, I grab it and take it with me.

I head to the bathroom and take a quick shower. When I'm done with that I put my clothes on and walk back to Shawn's room. "Hey" I say quietly. "Hey" he smiles.

He stands up and places his hands on my waist. "Hey" he says again. I smile and kiss him. I walk back to his bed and let myself go on it.

I check my Instagram and I have over 201K followers now, it's insane. "Brooklynn we need to pack." Fuck, he is right. "Yes I know, but first breakfast? I'm starving." "Of course come."

We walk to the kitchen and we are baking eggs. Aaliyah is at school, Karen and Manuel are both at work so we are alone in the house.

After breakfast we walk to Shawn's room. "Shawn we need to pack, our flight is in 2 hours." He nods "I know." I grab my suitcase and throw my stuff in it, yeah I hate packing so I throw it in my suitcase. "Babe are you mad?" he asks quietly. "No? Why should I be mad?"  "Well you are throwing your stuff in your suitcase, maybe there is something wrong."

He walks to my direction and stands for me. He lifts my chin up and we are looking in each other eyes. I swallow. "No there is nothing wrong, just exhausted." "Okay let's continue this then." Shawn kisses me on the lips.

2 hours later we are at the airport, there are a lot of fans and Shawn takes photos with all of them, he is such a good kid.

After he took pictures with everyone he waves and give them a hand kiss. "Come let's go" he says. I made photos too, and some people wanted to have my autograph.

I follow Shawn and we walk to his private jet and I am so tired that I fall a sleep. It is an 1,5 hours flight from Toronto to New York and when I woke up there are only 30 minutes left. "Well look who is awake" he smiles.

We make some music and we made the perfect song named: 'Forever Yours.' The lyrics is very deep. It's about a girl who loves someone so much and the boy doesn't like her and after a long time the boy falls for her and he died in a car accident and she is going to his grave every day till she dies.

I cry because this song is so beautiful, I never thought I could make something like this. Shawn sees I'm crying and he pulls me closer to his chest. "Don't cry babe, you know I am always by your side and I protect you forever." He gives me a kiss on my forhead and strikes my hair.

We are in New York now and as usual there are a lot of fans waiting for Shawn, but then I see Brenda. "Hi Brenda!" I scream. Brenda waves at me and she is coming to me. "Hey Brook!" she gives me hug. "Can we take a photo?! I am making a collage for my room with famous people that I have met." "Of course we can take a photo."

After that Brenda told me how much she loves Shawn and she thinks Shawn and I are a great couple. "Isn't it weird to share a bed with Shawn?" she asks. I never thought about this question because I don't see Shawn as my idol anymore he is just Shawn for me. "No it isn't, I am used to it."

Brenda and I talk for a little bit longer till Shawn joins us. "Hey Brenda good to see you!" and he gives her a hug. "Can we make a photo?" "Of course we can."

Shawn gives a kiss on Brenda her cheek and he leaves and waves to all is fans. "Jealous?" he asks. "No."

After 1 hour with the car we are finally at my place. "Prom is in 2 days so we need to buy a suit for you" I say. Shawn nods. "Let's do that tomorrow I am exhausted" he says. I agree, I am tired too.

Shawn and I take a shower together and I grab Shawn's sweatshirt and put it on, better. We are wachting The Vampire Diaries and after that we are going to sleep.

"You know I love you right?" I say looking into his eyes. "Of course I do, why?" I shake my head and smile. "Nothing" I smile. "Goodnight Brooklynn" he gives me a kiss. "Goodnight Shawn."

I place my head on Shawn's chest and he puts his arms around me. I close my eyes and before I know I fall a sleep..