Chapter 10

It is monday and you all know. Monday is the best day. Okay joke I hate monday's they are the worst.

It is 7 am and I miss Shawn, why? We saw each other only 2 days. But those 2 days were the best days of my whole life. Shawn is such a good kisser, he is a true gentleman, he is everything.

I went from fan to 'girlfriend' do you know how weird that is? That your idol likes you. It's unreal I can tell you. Shawn is back in Toronto so we can only Skype. He is back at the weekend so I am so excited for friday. I lay in bed for 10 more minutes. I put some clothes on and don't put make-up on my face because I am too lazy, just like always.

"Hey Jaden! Come!" I scream. "Yeah Brook chill we have enough time." She is right but I was early because I want to tell here the story. Not about the hill because that is our secret. I want to tell her about what happened in my room.

"Jaden I need to tell you something" I say. "What's up Brook?" she looks seriously. So I tell her the whole story and she smiles and she is so happy for me. "So wait Shawn and you kissed and you touched his fucking sixpack?!" she can't stop smiling. "Yes I did and Jaden omg his sixpack isn't legal, it's so much better in real life, but please don't say this to anyone I want it to keep it quiet for everyone, I trust you." "You can tell everything to me Brook you know that, and I won't say a word to anyone I promise" she says. "Thanks" we laugh and arrived at school.

It is lunch break and I suddenly see someone in the corridor. What the hell? This guy looks like Shawn. And with looks like Shawn I mean a lot looks like Shawn. It is just him and me in the corridor. He turns around and I can't believe this: Shawn.

"Hello beautiful" he says. I'm frozen. Shawn is in Toronto what is he doing at my school? I can't move. "Brook!" he says. Suddenly I can move and run to him and jump in his arms. My legs are around his waist and he holds me tightly.

I feel butterflies again. He looks at me and kisses me. He wears a sweatshirt and sunglasses so nobody can recognize him. Only I did. "Come let's go!" he says. "Shawn I can't I have school, remember?" He still holds me and looks in my eyes. "I said you had to go to the doctor" he says. "Badboy in the house" I laugh. "You mean badboy in the school" he laughs on his own joke. "Shawn loser." He kisses me and we leave school. Safed by Shawn. I never thought I would ever say this.

We are at my house and my mom is at work. And I don't know where my dad is. "Shawn why aren't you in Toro..." Before I want to say 'Toronto' Shawn kisses me. "Sstt, don't worry about that, I just missed you that's all" he gives me a wink. Why is he so beautiful and why am I always talking in my head. It's weird but it helps me.

"Awh Shawn, come let's go to my room." Shawn follows me and we heading to my room. My room is a temple, because Shawn kissed me in this place. If we ever move out I'll take this room with me. Okay just kidding because that isn't possible.

Shawn stands behind me and he grabs my waist. And his hands are cold like always. It gives me goosebumps. "My hands again?!" he asks. "Yes they are cold." "Make them warm then." Immediately I turn around and start to kiss him.

Shawn lays me on my bed. I lay underneath him and he is above me. He kisses my neck and he slowly goes down to my belly and from my belly to my legs. I have sensitive spots and Shawn knows that. He kisses those spots extra long. Fuck this is so good. I groan. "Do you like this?" he looks at me. "No I don't like this, I love this."

We turn around, now I am above Shawn. I kiss his lips and then his ears and I go down to his sixpack, I take his shirt off and start to kiss his sixpack. And go down to some other spots. Shawn groans too. "Do you like this Shawn" I smile a little mean. "I love it Brook."

Shawn puts his tongue in my mouth and we are kissing for a long time and we have sex, and I swear this sex is from heaven. He is so good in bed. I never thought he is this good. It is monday and I had sex. Happy monday for me.

I felt a sleep for 2 hours and I wake up. Shawn is awake and he gazes at me. It is creepy but romantic. I lay in Shawn his arms on his chest. "Welcome back babe." He kisses my forhead. "Thanks."

I kiss his lips. "Brooklynn do you know I really like you, I mean really really like you." Oh my god, he likes me! "I really really like you too Shawn, maybe a little too much." "Too much is always good for me."

Fuck my mom is home. "My mom is home so is that a problem?" I ask. "Of course not I can meet your parents." Oh god no, Shawn can't meet my parents they are awkward. Like really awkward. "Not now Shawn, maybe an other time okay?"

I look at him with puppy eyes. "Pff okay you're lucky you are so cute." His hands are on my stomach. They are warm, finally. "Your hands are warm." "I know because of you."

"Bye Shawn!" I give him a kiss and he leaves. "Bye gorgeous." He waves at me and he gives me a hand kiss. I close the door and stand behind the door. Well, this was unreal.

He likes me and I like him. Maybe I don't like him.. I love him. No, don't love him, just like him. What is he doing to me? If he is gone I am such a mess. I miss him already.

It is 11 pm and I text Shawn for being here with me today. He is amazing and if we don't become a couple I want to be friends with him.

I smile and walk to my bed. This was an unreal day, but a good one..