Chapter 3

Still Annie POV

it is Sunday night and I am getting ready for my date with Harry. Amanda came over to help me pick out something to wear. She was going through my closet when she found a blue dress, that would look nice on me . Looking at it, I also decided to wear the dress.

As I went into the bathroom to change, Amanda started to talk to me, "are you excited about tonight?"

"yeah, I never thought in a million years I would be going out on a date with Prince Harry!" I sais with a small smile on my face

" you are one of the lucky ones, just promise me one thing when you get married I will invited to the wedding?"

" He hasn't even ask me to be his girlfriend, and we only have been on one date, so I don't think we will be getting married any time soon." I said getting ready to check my phone to see what time it is.

" he asked you out twice, I think he has a thing for you."

I was about to say something else when my phone dinged, telling me that someone has texted me. I looked at it and I saw that it was Harry  telling me that he was here. Amanda and  I walked out, she hugged me and than went to her car. I was looking for Harry car when someone came up to me and said, "are you Miss Annie." Nodding I said yes. " well if you fallow me his highness, is in the car waiting for you.

smiling I fallowed him just a few cars up to the black BMW, he opened the back door and i saw Harry sitting in the back.

" Hello Annie, you look very nice tonight." Harry said

" Hello Harry thank you, and you look very nice also. May I ask where we are going?"

Smiling he said "yes you may, we are going to that new restaurant in town."

" Oooo I have been meaning to try it." I said smiling

Before I knew it we were at the restaurant, we went up to the front and we were seated at our table. I was surprised that we were not seated in a special  area, as we sat down I noticed that some people at the restaurant were staring at us.

Sensing my discomfort Harry said, " Hey, don't mind them people always stare when I am out and about."

"ok, so umm what looks good?" I said blushing

" Hmmm I am thinking the chicken, what about you?"

"I am thinking the fish. "

We ordered, than he asked " so what made you want to get into social work."

"  I have always wanted to help children, and I have some personal experience with social services."

" may I ask what happened?"

My face turned red at his question "Umm well it is a long story but, my birth parents well ummm they died in a car accident and I was put into social services because there was no other family member to take care of me."

With a sad expression, "Oh my god, I am so sorry."

"oh no don't be sorry, you didn't know." I said smiling

We sat and talked for a little while longer before our food came. we ate our food, and decided to go out and get some ice cream. while walking I noticed how relaxed I felt around him, I didn't feel like he was Prince Harry.

It was time for me to go back and when we reached my stop I turned to Harry and said, "I had a really good time tonight. "

"I did as well." he said smiling

"maybe we can see each other again sometime?"

Rubbing the back of his neck he says, "I would like that, umm listen I really like you and was wondering if it would be ok if I kiss you good night?"

" I know that this sounds weird, but I like you too and yes I would love a good night kiss from you." I said smiling.

with that he leaned in and kissed my cheek, it was soft and quick and I could feel my cheek's getting red. we said good bye and I ran up the stairs to go call Amanda, I could not believe that I was falling for Prince Harry.

********* Author note************

Please tell me what you think :)