Chapter 7

Harry POV

I got off the phone with Annie and I was relived that she took the news do well. I was nervous that she would want to break up with me, in the past when the paparazzi find out that I am dating someone they go crazy. They will whatever they can about that person, where they live, even what their past is like. For most of the people that I date, they brake up with me because they can't handle all of the criticism . But I do believe Annie that she is a strong and confident person, I just hope that they don't say something that will bother her.

****** Skip To Friday*********

I haven't really been able to talk to  Annie sense the last time we talked, I was busy with engagement and Annie has been working on a new case. So I was excited to see her again this weekend, I get into the car and drove to Annie apartment. I was able to drive sense we were going into the country. For the most part there has been no new articles about Annie and I, but  I could garatuntee  there would be a story about us after today. Before I knew it I was pulling up to Annie place, I text her to tell her that I was out front. I didn't want to get out because there is chance that someone might see me. I looked down at my phone, and noticed that she texted me back telling me that she would come down now. I saw her walking down and she looks cute in her stripped shirt, and jeans with toms.

She gets into the car and smiles and says, "Hey Harry, I didn't think that you would be able to drive."

"Haha, I am able to drive because we are in the country. Are you excited for the game." I say as I give her a kiss before taking off

"I am excited, but I must say that I don't know much about the game."

"Well, I will tell you what's happening in the game."

"Awww thanks' love."

We talk in the car about what we have been doing all week, she also tells me that she is excited for her parents to come on Monday. We decided that I would meet her parents on Wednesday, and she would meet my father, and brother this Sunday. We finally get to the field, and we went up to our seats. In the beginning Annie was confused, but I told her how the game went and she was getting into it. By the end of the game she was a fan.

"That was a great game, thanks Harry for bring me."

"No problem, we will have to go another game some time."

We got back to the car and drove back to her place, and decided to order some Pizza. When we got back she order the pizza, her phone was ringing and it was her mom calling so she went into the other room to talk to her. In a few minutes she came back into the room.

"Sorry about that, she was just confirming everything with me. This is their first time leaving the country so they want to make sure that everything is good to go." She says

"No worries."

"Do you want to watch some TV?" she asked

"Yeah, I'm just goanna run the bathroom." I say sitting down on her couch

I came back from the bathroom to see her curled up on the couch watching some crime TV show, so I sit next to her and pull her into my side.

"So what are you watching?"

"NCIS."

"What's that, I have never heard of it before?"

"it's a crime show, I watch it back home and my mom got me the dvd seasons."

I started to get into the show, and found that I actually liked it. After the show the pizza was delivered. We sat at the dining room table and ate, after we watch another episode and we decided to part ways because we were both tired and we needed rest.