Chapter 4

Harry POV

I am leaving Annie place, with a huge smile on my face. Annie makes me feel so comfortable, like I can talk to her about anything. I hope that one day I could make her my girlfriend, or even my wife. I decide to text Annie again to tell her that I had a nice night tonight, as I did so we were pulling up to my brother and sister in laws house.

As we pull up to the house I get out and William is waiting for me at the front door, "hey will, how are you?"

Smiling he says, " I'm good! How are you? And what is with the smile on our face."

laughing lightly, " I'm doing good as well, and as for my smile I have meet a girl that I like."

Before he could say anything else Kate came and got us and told us that it is time for dinner. We all sat down and had a nice dinner, we talked about up coming engagements and how George was doing, I thought that William wouldn't ask about the girl that I had mentioned, but I was wrong.

"so Harry, what is this about meeting a new girl?"

Kate came back into the room with a shocked expression on her face, "Oh Harry you met a girl, what is she like? what is her name?"

Smiling I replay, "Her name is Annie, and she is from New York. She is a wonderful girl, she accepts me for who I am."

"well brother it is nice to see you happy I hope you don't screw this up."

"don't worry Will, I won't"

Annie POV

It has been a couple of days sense I have heard from Harry, I have been working a lot and have not had a lot of time to call him, and I suppose that it is the same with him. I am sitting in my room talking to Amanda about Harry. She some how convinces me to call Harry instead of waiting for him to call She heads home so I could call Harry.

I dial his number and press the phone to my ear and wait for it to ring, within just a couple of minutes I hear Harry voice and I must say that I love sound of his voice.

"Hey Annie what's up?"

"ummmm hi Harry, I'm good how are you?"

" I'm good. Not that I don't like this but why are you calling me?"

"Well I am calling because I have not heard from you, and I am bored so I thought that I would call you."

" I'm sorry that I didn't call you back, I have been busy."

"it's ok, I have been busy too."

"so ummm you said that you were bored, ummm do you want to come over, we can watch tv or something."

" yeah, that sounds like fun."

"Ok I will send a car to your place."

"ok."

I started to get ready, I was getting excited at the thought of seeing Harry again. I think that I am starting to have feeling for him, and I just hope that he will feel the same way. Within just a few minutes a car came to pick me up to bring me to Harry place. As we got closer to the palace, I noticed that there were people standing outside of the gates trying to get a picture of me in the car. Once inside the gates we went around to a section of the palace that seemed to be the where people live. We pulled up to Harry place, and they let me out I than walked up the steps and knock on the door. I heard someone yelling "I'm coming" from the other side. When the door opened I could see Harry in a white short with jeans.

"Hey you made it come in." he says smiling

"Hey, thanks for letting me come over."

"No problem."

We walked through the door, and took in it all in, he apartment was so big, and so beautiful. We went into his living room and sat down and decided to watch a movie.

"what movie do you want to watch?" Harry asked me

"Ummm what do you have?" I asked

He named a couple movies and we decided on the movie Pitch Perfect, we decided this because he has never seen the movie. I couldn't believe that he has never seen the movie.

Once the movie ended I asked, "So how did you like the movie?"

" I liked the movie, I would never would have watched it if it wasn't for you. So thank you."

" If you weren't going to watch it than why do you have it?" I asked

" Kate gave it to me as a Christmas present , when she first came into the family."

"ohhh well that explains it."

Before he could say anything else there was a loud bang outside, and than sound of rain coming down. I started to twirl my fingers like I usually do when I get nervous.

"Oh wow well I guess there is a storm coming, I have never liked storms." I say looking outside

"Why don't you like storm's." Harry asked looking at me

"well long story short, the night my parents died it was storming out, and they believe that it may have contributed to the crash."

"oh wow I am sorry, umm do you want to stay the night?" he asked

"Umm well I am not sure I don't have any clothes here, or where would I sleep?" I said getting nervous about the fact that I could be staying with Harry tonight

"well I can get you something to wear, and you can sleep in one of the guest rooms." He said

I thought about it some more and decided that it would be a good Idea, it was getting late and it would be about a 20 minute drive back. When I told Harry I could see him trying to hide his smile. We decided to head to bed, and he showed me one of the guest bedrooms and there was no sheets on the bed.

" Well I am sorry but there is no sheets on the bed, or a comforter and the maids keep that stuff in another house. So I guess you can take my bed than I can take the couch." he told me

"no I can sleep on the couch, so you can sleep in your own bed."

" well, if it is ok with you we can sleep together, it is big enough that you can be on one side and  I can be on the other and we would never touch."

"ok". We went up to this room, and he handed me one of his old shirts I changed and than got into bed. Harry was right it is a big bed, i felt him get in next and before I knew it I as a sleep.

I woke up feeling refreshed and for a few minutes I almost forgot that I was in Harry house, but soon remember when I rolled over and saw Harry sleeping soundly beside me. He looked so cute when he is sleeping. I am falling in love with this man, and I hope he feels the same way. I decided to go down the kitchen and make some pancakes. I finish making the food when I heard someone coming down stairs, within a few minutes I saw that it was Harry.

"Good morning I see that you were busy." he said looking at the food

"yeah i wanted to say thank you for letting me stay over."

"it wasn't a problem, so lets dig in."

We sat and ate, I looked at clock and decided that I should get going I don't want to be late for work. Harry got a car and was able to drive me back. As we drove along I was thinking about the possibility of telling him how I feel, but I was pulled out of my thought when he told me we were here.

"so ummm Annie, I know that I have only know you for a little while but I really like you and was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Harry said blushing

Laughing I said ," I was just about to tell you the same thing." He looked at me confused.  " I like you too Harry, and i would love to be your girlfriend." The smile on his face was one that I would always remember .

We hugged and he gave me a kiss and I said that I would talk to him later and that we would celebrate. I was Prince Harry girlfriend!

Author Note:
I made a longer one this time :)