Chapter 8 part 1

I am going to have this chapter split into two parts. Thank you all so much for your patience ;) please comment, or give me some ideas of what you want to see !!

Annie POV

I am completely nervous about meeting Harry father, the only time I was this nervous was when I first moved to London. Harry called earlier and said that he was going to be sending a car to pick me up at one. I am currently sitting on my bed trying to find something to wear, I want to look nice when I meet his father. I look over at the clock and notice that it is noon, and finally decide on a light blue dress. so I go into my bathroom and get ready, as I am finishing getting ready there is a knock on my door I look through the peep hole, and notice that it is Jim who was going to me driving me.

I open the door and say, "Hey Jim just let me get my shoes on than I will be ready to go. "

"Ok, there is no rush I am a little early." he tells me

I go over to my shoe wrack and decide on a pair of flats, I put them on and than we head out. It didn't take us long to get to the palace, and before I knew it we were in front of Harry door. I got out of the car to see Harry opening up the front door.

" Hey  Annie, how are you?" he says wrapping me up in a hug, than giving me a kiss on the cheek.

" I'm good, but nervous." I tell him

" Don't be nervous, they are going to love you." he tells me

"OK." still feeling nervous,  we walk into the living room to find his father and step mother, Harry clears his throat getting their attention.

"Father, Camilla this is my girlfriend Annie." he says wrapping his arm around shoulders

"Hello Annie, it is nice to finally meet you Harry has said so much about you." Charles say giving me a hug

" Hello Annie darling, it is nice to meet you." Camilla says giving me a hug after Charles

"it's nice to meet both of you." I say smiling

"Well if you all want to go into the dining room, I will get the food." Harry says pointing to the dining room table

Charles and Camilla nodded than headed into the dining room, I stayed behind to see if Harry wanted any Help. "No  Annie, I'm good go into the dining room and talk to my dad and Camilla." He says giving me a small smile
I give him a smile and walk into the dining room and sat down, both Charles and Camilla asked me questions about my job, and my family. Within a few minutes Harry came in with the food, as the night went on I felt more relaxed. It felt like I was talking to normal people and not someone from the royal family. Around 3:00 Charles and Camilla had to leave as they had an engagement at 4:00.
Harry walked them out and came back into the living room with a smile on his face. "They like you alot Annie."

"I like them too, it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be." i say

"i knew that they would love you, i mean what is not to like."

"Haha you are right, now you can't be nervous when you meet my parents . "I say
"Don't worry I won't." He tells me smiling at me

I spent another hour with him, talking about what my parents and I would be doing for the week. After a while I decided to go home so I could finish getting ready for my parents to arrive the next day. I have the whole week off so I am able to spend the whole time with them.

I got up the next day excited about seeing my parents, I got out of bed and open the shades and look out the window to see a crowd of paparazzi outside waiting for me. Someone on the street noticed me in the window and shouted my name, than the paparazzi looked up at me and started to take pictures. I got nervous and shut my shades closed, I sank down to the floor and started to cry. I was not ready for this I knew that they would fine me eventually but I didn't think this soon. I grabbed my phone and called Harry but he never answer.

I looked at the time on my phone and decided that I needed to get going to get my parents. I put on some clothes, I got to my front door took a deep breath and started to walk to my car, I tried to keep my head down but it didn't work they all started to call my name and I looked up for a second and than I saw the camera flashes I couldn't see with all of the flashes. I grew more nervous because I couldn't see my car, I felt someone bump into me I fell than It all went black.

please tell me what you think!!!!!!!