Chapter 11 part 2

Annie POV

It is Wednesday afternoon and I am getting ready to go on my date with Harry. I have not talked to Harry sense we parted ways on Monday morning, and I am excited that I am going to be able to see him tonight. I had no idea where he was going to take me, he texted me this morning and told me to wear something nice. I walk over to my closet and decide on a blue knee length dress, I put the dress on and I also put on a necklace that my patents bought me. After finishing getting ready I hear my phone ringing , I pick it up to see who it is and I smile when I see that it is Harry.

I swipe the bar on the bottom to answer, "Hey Harry. " I say with a smile

"Hey Annie, I just wanted to tell you that we are about five minutes from your place." he tell me

"OK, i am all ready to go." I tell him

We say goodbye to each other and I decide to watch some TV before he comes. After a few minutes I hear my phone ring, and I smile when I see that it is Harry. He told me that there were paparazzi standing outside, at first I started to get nervous then he told me that one of his bodyguards would make sure I got to the car OK.

I go downstairs and notice that Harry protection officer Bob  is standing by the door, I open the door and he tells me to follow him and to keep my head down. I did as I was told and I could hear all of the clicking from the cameras, and I could also hear all of the shouting that came from the paparazzi. In a matter of no time we made it to the car, Bob open the back door for me and I got into the back seat.

As I got into the back seat I felt Harry touch my hand, I turned towards him and smiled. "Hey Annie, it's nice to see you again." He tells me

"Hey Harry it is good to see you again too. So where are we going to eat?"

"Well that is going to be a surprise." He tells me with a smile on his face

"Can you a least give me some kind of a hint? I ask giving him the puppy dog eyes

"Oooh no don't give me that look, I told you it was a surprise and I intend on keeping it that way." he tells me

"Fine, you are no fun." I tell him in a joking manner

Within just a couple of minutes we made it to the restaurant, we ordered our food and sat and talked. It was nice for just the two of us to sit and talk, there was no one around to bother us. At the end of the meal we decided to go get some ice cream at a new place down the street from me.

"What flavor are you going to get?" Harry asked me

"I am thinking a twist in a dish. what about you?"

"I'm thinking a dish of chocolate." He tells me

We order the ice cream and decided to go sit down on a bench. As we sat down we sat in silence for a couple of minutes. We are both just watching all of my people walking past us, surprisingly that none of the people noticed us.

"So umm Annie I was wondering if you wanted to meet my brother and sister in law tomorrow?" He asked me

"Sure, what time."

"Well it would be around 5:30." he tells me

"Ok. That works for me." I tell him