chapter 5

MaryAnns POV

i got up out of bed and went to the other bedroom to see peter not in there. i ran down the hall to the living room frantically looking for him. i seen him laying on the floor face down. i ran over to him and rolled him over. i screamed when i seen the blood running down his face and the the cuts and slashes. "I'm sorry baby. i love you." he whispered before closing his eyes.

i woke up screaming and sat up in my bed. i replayed what my dream showed and started crying. peter ran into my room and hugged me tight shushing me. "shhh, its okay baby. I'm here. its okay. you're okay." he said trying to calm me down. my dad ran into the room and glared at peter but he turned his attention to me. "whats wrong with her" he asked. "she does this a lot. i know what to do. she just needs her medicine." peter told him. "medicine? what medicine? she's not on any kind of medicine." my dad asked. "yes she is. she's on depression and anxiety medicine. i made her see a doctor because it was getting bad. she would get upset for no reason at all or get really anxious and shake for no reason." peter told my dad. he just kind of looked at peter then walked out of my room. peter crawled into bed not letting me go and i held him tighter my finger tips turning white. "shhh I'm here baby." he told me. i buried my head in his neck taking shaky breaths. he snapped and put my medicine in my hand. "take it" he told me. i did and he handed me water. i took my medicine and laid down on him. he rubbed my baby and whispered sweet things to me. he connected my phone to my water speakers and started playing soft music. i finally calmed down but i didn't move. i wanted him to stay where he was so i just laid there on his chest not moving. i listened to my music go through a few times before i looked up at peter. he looked exhausted. "baby go back to sleep" i told him. "no you need me." he said. i looked at the time. 6:30. my parents told me that if i was going to stay home i had to go to school. well guess what. thats not happening. my parents walked by my room and told me i could stay home today after what happened. i heard them leave and i sat up on peter and pushed my hair out of my face. "what do you want to do today? i can show you around or something." i told him. he sat up wrapping his arms around my waist. "well we do have the house to ourselves" he said smirking. i giggled and shoved his chest making him fall back in the bed. "you are so bad" i told him giggling. i crawled off of him and got out of bed. i heard the bed creak as he crawled to the end of it. i was standing in front of my dresser with my back to him. i heard him get up on his knees and i felt his finger tips snake up under my shirt. he pulled me against him and brushed his fingertips on my sides. i felt his lips brush my neck and he chuckled in my ear. "come on baby." he said. i turned around and smashed my lips into his and he fell back on the bed with me on top of him. i ran my hands through his hair and cupped one on his cheek. he started to run his fingertips up my sides and slide my shirt up. i could tell he was starting to get excited even though he had sweatpants on. i sat up and smiled. "i need to go shower" i told him getting up and walking to the bathroom. the look on his face was absolutely priceless. i started the water and went to take my shirt off but peter appeared behind me. i put it down and looked at him. "you're such a tease" he said and i smirked and shut the door.

when i got out of the shower i got dressed and went back to my room. peter made a whistling sound at me and i told him to stop. he laughed and pulled me onto the bed. i was wearing a lace crop top and miss me skinny jeans. he brushed his fingers across my stomach and i jumped. he looked at me and climbed onto of me holding me down. he started tickling me and i squirmed around screaming and laughing. he finally let me up and i hit his arm. "don't do that!" i yelled at him, a little mad. i sat down on the end of the bed and he crawled up to me and tried to wrap his arms around me. i got up and walked out of the room. "baby no stop." he said. i kept walking and went to the living room. he came out behind me following me and i sat on the couch. he sat beside me and laid on me. i sighed and played with his hair and moved to where i was laying down. he buried his head in my neck and i played with his fingers. he bit my neck lightly and i gasped making him bit it again a little harder. he started kissing down my jaw and neck leaving small little love marks. i gripped his shirt and he looked at me. i nodded and he slid his hands up my stomach and kissed me.

when i woke up i was in my bed wearing the same pjs as last night. i looked over to see peter reading a book beside me. i checked the time to see it was only 2:15. my parents don't get home till like 6. when i moved i whined a little and fell over into peters lap. "pay attention to meeeee. love meeeee."i told him. he chuckled and put the book down. he leaned over and pecked my lips. i turned on a movie and we sat and watched it until my stomach started growling. i went and made food and brought it back to my room and we sat in my bed and ate and laughed at each other. i got quiet and sat thinking to myself that i do want to have kids, but i want my parents to be able and see them. when i have a baby i guess when she gets old enough we can just travel back and forth every now and then so they can see her. peter smiled and put his hand on my stomach. "what?" i asked smiling. "a baby" he said smiling back. i looked down at my stomach and it started to budge out a little. "peter we need to go back to Neverland. they can't know right now." i told him. "okay baby. lets go"